Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official "What Is Wrong With Us?" Thread

Imagine the rockets with Tmac and Yao healthy...wen u look at there team now..my god..it really makes u think wat cud happen? Tmac vs Kobe in WCF ?

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

some people just dont think he's a bad coach El Mayi.

Is that too hard to swallow? Ppl dont have to agree with you.

I dont think hes like Popovic or Phil Jackson, but I think he's a good coach. Not many coaches can take the team we had last year to the finals. Lets face it, yes east sucked that year, but our team wasnt all that good, yet we reached the finals? You gotta give SVG some credit.

I dont agree with a lot of stuff he does, but I cant do anything about that.

I dont want some coach like Del Negro here, or the Heats stupid coach.

If this team doesnt shape well by all star break, I'll join your waggon. You have to get a team with our talent together. But we ARE slowly gelling together. Idc that we're losing some games, but I'm witnessing our team slowly get better with eachother and a rotation going.

Beginning of the season was really just all this talent exploding on the other team with scoring non stop.

our defense is coming together. That matters, we have enough scorers, and if they show up we're good to go. It's like we have Dwight the beast, and a million shooters. And hten if we cant do anything we have VC who usually cant be stopped late in game, and can create his own offense.

SO as long as our defense remains solid, we're gonna succeed imo

That's fine and dandy if you don't agree, but it's my opinion and I want to voice it.

What's interesting is how you call the Heat's coach "stupid" after he clearly outsmarted Van Gundy and adjusted his much inferior roster to beat us twice already.

He might be a youngish pretty boy with greasy hair, no reason to hate on someone that clearly gets the most of a Heat team with a bunch of holes and a single star player.

lol and are you serious man? My grandma could "coach" this team to the finals, last year's team was still loaded!

Stan didn't know what to do when the 3s weren't falling against the Sixers and that series went longer than it should've been. Celtics we shouldve beat EASILY without Garnet and the Magic still struggled. Some commentators even admitted we were a deeper team than the Lakers with their weak bench, yet they made beating us look easy..

Hey, if our drunk car salesman manages to make the most talented team in the league look mediocre, I wouldn't want to see him with a Heat or Clippers team...

...or coaching last year's Houston Rockets without T-Mac and Yao AND getting that team into the playoffs AND making a good showing without their 2 stars

While reaching so hard for excuses to explain why a coach is underachieving with a very talented and loaded Magic team, Rick Adelman (a real NBA coach) can take a star-less team to the playoffs and make a series competitive.

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

quote:

I dont think hes like Popovic or Phil Jackson, but I think he's a good coach. Not many coaches can take the team we had last year to the finals. Lets face it, yes east sucked that year, but our team wasnt all that good, yet we reached the finals? You gotta give SVG some credit.

If this team doesnt shape well by all star break, I'll join your waggon. You have to get a team with our talent together. But we ARE slowly gelling together. Idc that we're losing some games, but I'm witnessing our team slowly get better with eachother and a rotation going.

Beginning of the season was really just all this talent exploding on the other team with scoring non stop.

our defense is coming together. That matters, we have enough scorers, and if they show up we're good to go. It's like we have Dwight the beast, and a million shooters. And hten if we cant do anything we have VC who usually cant be stopped late in game, and can create his own offense.

That's fine and dandy if you don't agree, but it's my opinion and I want to voice it.

What's interesting is how you call the Heat's coach "stupid" after he clearly outsmarted Van Gundy and adjusted his much inferior roster to beat us twice already.

He might be a youngish pretty boy with greasy hair, no reason to hate on someone that clearly gets the most of a Heat team with a bunch of holes and a single star player.

lol and are you serious man? My grandma could "coach" this team to the finals, last year's team was still loaded!

Stan didn't know what to do when the 3s weren't falling against the Sixers and that series went longer than it should've been. Celtics we shouldve beat EASILY without Garnet and the Magic still struggled. Some commentators even admitted we were a deeper team than the Lakers with their weak bench, yet they made beating us look easy..

Hey, if our drunk car salesman manages to make the most talented team in the league look mediocre, I wouldn't want to see him with a Heat or Clippers team...

...or coaching last year's Houston Rockets without T-Mac and Yao AND getting that team into the playoffs AND making a good showing without their 2 stars

While reaching so hard for excuses to explain why a coach is underachieving with a very talented and loaded Magic team, Rick Adelman (a real NBA coach) can take a star-less team to the playoffs and make a series competitive.

Hoopsczar Jr?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

Hoopsczar Jr?

spot on with that call.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

Hoopsczar Jr?

spot on with that call.

+1000=- Who knows how many screen names hoopsczar has? Why does he have to write a book on each post?

quote:

quote:

In what way did the Heat "outcoach" the Magic?

And also, Van Gundy's coaching has a habit of coming out when it matters most. You know, with playoff overachieving and success. Something that Heat coach doesn't know a thing about.

Face it. You don't have any idea what you are talking about and you are in fact the same person as Hoopczar.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Imagine the rockets with Tmac and Yao healthy...wen u look at there team now..my god..it really makes u think wat cud happen? Tmac vs Kobe in WCF ?

I doubt it. I've never thought that Yao and T-Mac could coexist on a playoff calibur team. And even if they did play slightly above an average All-Star level, which is probably their absolute peak at this point, that team probably doesn't have the talent to beat the Blazers, Spurs, Nuggets, or Mavericks in a 7 game series.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:

In what way did the Heat "outcoach" the Magic?

And also, Van Gundy's coaching has a habit of coming out when it matters most. You know, with playoff overachieving and success. Something that Heat coach doesn't know a thing about.

Face it. You don't have any idea what you are talking about and you are in fact the same person as Hoopczar.

its just elmayi he is a hater and only knows that any loss is stans fault as he was out coached as always.

However! if he was to pull his head out of his arse learn more about the game and actually watch the game before he posts some of his rubbish he would of seen that our players played like a d league team no intrest no intensity and no one here can say stan truns up to a game with out those two elements.