Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official "What Is Wrong With Us?" Thread

Well after a decent performance the other night, I would expect this type of game. I guess this is yet again..predictable.

Stan Van Moron doesn't know how to use his depth propely. We are getting out hustled, out rebounded and out muscled. Bass can help with all that. He DOMINATED Bosh last game. He blocked a Bosh jump shot for christ sake..

Maybe we just aren't that good....we are 4-6 against teams with a winning record. 15-1 against teams with a losing record. We beat up on the teams that aren't that good, but against the big boys we aren't that good. This team isn't meshing like last years did.

Still a lot of season left, but despite a 19-7 record....not a lot to be encouraged about in the long run.

Yes, Bass should've been put in earlier, but the biggest problem has been intensity. Team plays like they just wanna get it over with. Defense has been horrid tonight. We were decent at the other end (shot 50% up until the end of 3rd). No one is driving, though. We're not normally this lethargic.

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

Maybe we just aren't that good....we are 4-6 against teams with a winning record. 15-1 against teams with a losing record. We beat up on the teams that aren't that good, but against the big boys we aren't that good. This team isn't meshing like last years did.

Still a lot of season left, but despite a 19-7 record....not a lot to be encouraged about in the long run.

I am starting to think the same thing. This team has ZERO intensity and that is absolutely unacceptable.

I believe it all started when Dwight decided he was going to cry to Van Gundy about being to hard on them. I believe that was why that team was so d@mn good last year.

Its very simple, our defensive intensity isn't what it was.

Vince needs to be more consistent. JWill needs to go back to school on defense. Dwight has not been consistently intense as he can be. I saw Dwight stand and watch a man 3 ft away put up a lay-up.

On top of that, unstable offense is leading to TO's, giving the other team momentum.

Teams are playing us like it's one of the biggest games of their season. And we simply aren't responding.

I also think were missing that little defensive spark that CLee gave this team last year...