Sign in to follow this  
mnewballer21

Rondo wants to race Chris Johnson of the Titans

http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2...ondo-who-ya-got.html

"Chris Johnson is the Titans lightning fast running back that is challenging Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record. He runs the 40 in, oh, only 4.24 seconds.

Rajon Rondo is our lightning fast point guard who routinely makes defenders look stupid as he flies to the basket untouched. His 40 time is... well... I don't know. Let's just say its fast.

Well... Apparently Rajon Rondo, who is no stranger to challenging fast people to races, wants to see what Chris Johnson can really do. At least... if you believe Chris Johnson on twitter.

My bradda @lambo6 called me and said they point gaurd rondo want to race me for 2k that's easy money set it up on espn

Yeah ESPN... set it up. "

Haha some of the comments from the Celtic fans are laughable, claiming Rondo runs a 3.9 40 yd dash? There are plenty of people telling them they are stupid on there, but I think it's funny that they actually think this would be a good race.

http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2...ondo-who-ya-got.html

"Chris Johnson is the Titans lightning fast running back that is challenging Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record. He runs the 40 in, oh, only 4.24 seconds.

Rajon Rondo is our lightning fast point guard who routinely makes defenders look stupid as he flies to the basket untouched. His 40 time is... well... I don't know. Let's just say its fast.

Well... Apparently Rajon Rondo, who is no stranger to challenging fast people to races, wants to see what Chris Johnson can really do. At least... if you believe Chris Johnson on twitter.

My bradda @lambo6 called me and said they point gaurd rondo want to race me for 2k that's easy money set it up on espn

Yeah ESPN... set it up. "

Haha some of the comments from the Celtic fans are laughable, claiming Rondo runs a 3.9 40 yd dash? There are plenty of people telling them they are stupid on there, but I think it's funny that they actually think this would be a good race.

for entertainment value, yes it would be a good race.

but seriously though if I was Paul Pierce or Doc Rivers, i'd probably be ready to break this kid's jaw. I would see this as a big distraction to the team. You have such a long season ahead and you're trying to get a #1 seed and homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs; you're working your tail off in practice, in games, then this bozo decides to take off and have a freakin race?! Not to mention all the Boston media, maybe even the national media, is gonna eat this up. Maybe the kid wants attention idk...

of course the above is only really true if it ever happens, but still a distraction nonetheless. Rondo should be preparing for each game and working with coaches on his game etc. Last time I checked they got whooped by Atlanta, and beat at their own game by our very own. And then almost lost to the Knicks.

/rant

Chris Johnson is running fast with shoulder and thigh pads on. Rondo is probably fast but come on, this is Chris Johnson were talking about. Didn't Rondo want to race Usain Bolt. I don't know what he smoking but I want some.

I will dunk on LeBron James before Rajon Rondo runs a 3.9 40 yard dash. I will dunk period before he beats Chris Johnson in a race.

Now, with math!

Floor to rim is 120in, my height reaching is 93in. I would need roughly a 34in vert to dunk a basketball, that would put me at 127in, enough to thrown a ball in. Time to go to the gym!