Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Poll: Evaluating talents of Jameer/J.Will & how they fit our team

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

3rd, Lets us say, for the sake of argument, that you are correct - we need a PG in the Williams mold to run with the starting line-up. Jason is old, and thus not the long term solution. Who do you propose fits this mold?

Ricky Rubio

icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

3rd, Lets us say, for the sake of argument, that you are correct - we need a PG in the Williams mold to run with the starting line-up. Jason is old, and thus not the long term solution. Who do you propose fits this mold?

Ricky Rubio

The question wasn't "who is a poor option that was overrated as a result of racism in the media" its "Who do you propose fits this mold". Rubio isn't ever going to be a successful NBA point guard.

No doubt that White Chocolate has been great. I just look forward to a healthy, unsuspended team b/c I think we are much better personnel-wise than last year.

I think when Jameer comes back he should start but I think the game minutes should pretty much be split in half with J Will. It could keep them both fresh and less prone to injury.

Who called Jameer, meer meer? god ****ed that is gay.

Junkie has some serious issues with Jameer..

But I wouldnt be upset if SVG said "Jameer you're going to come off the bench until you get your groove back." And then just have him backup J will forever.

Jameer could be a dominate backup PG, a scoring threat off the bench...

JWill has played great, but this cannot be sustained for the rest of the season and playoffs. He will be out of gas.

Jameer is the starter, and should be the starter. I don't care what stats say. If stats told the true story then Harold Miner would have been a perenial all-star. When he first came out his per 48 minute stat was through the roof. Everyone said, why doesn't this guy get more minutes? He did not get a ton of minutes because he was worthless.

Can we create a "I hate Jameer" thread so that all the anti-jameerism can vent there, with their polls, and anything else they want to post?

LOL @ JWill > Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Well, I don't. Is it "cken dinner?". Or is it "Winner Winner Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Boom Nana"? Or even "Winner Winner Chicago Style Pizza"?

lolololololol icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I like Jwill, but I'm not a fan of white chocolate. So, I don't know about this.

img-set?.out=jpg&id=Jv0TAHAP3hGhAvJ7-Ao7GA&size=l

Well i just hope that when Jameer is healthy he is slowly put back into the starting role. If he is just thrown in it will go very bad then we will have massive panic on the boards. On the subject of J-Will keeping this current pace...no way he will not last like this until the playoffs. Jameer will have to be our starter and J-Will will need to play a min of 12 min a game...but hey im not Stan nor am I as smart as him...Why don't we just see how he does it then give it some time and evaluate then.