Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

Brian Hill Officially Removed As Head Coach

This freaking un-believable! Schmitz is on the radio saying it's not true and both the Florida Today and Schmitz own Sentinel are saying the opposite.

I'm sitting here tripping out!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

Schmitdz just recanted and now stands by his original story!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Which story? At this point I'm confused.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:
Originally posted by chosen12:

Schmitdz just recanted and now stands by his original story!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Which story? At this point I'm confused.[/quote

The Online story, he said that he had to make sure that it was posted on line before he could break it over the air!!!!!! If you want to beleive that.

So let me see if I have this right, Schmitz wrote the story that Hill was fired, then said he wasn't fired and now he says he was fired?

Who is starting the fire Brian Schmitz site, we need a real sports writer here.

ESPN is reporting it now, citing the Sentinel.

quote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2880611

Brian Hill finally got the Magic into the playoffs, but getting swept by Detroit may have led the organization to clean house.

The Orlando Sentinel reported on Wednesday that Hill will not return as coach of the team and will be offered another position with the team.

His job status has been in question since the Magic were eliminated, but the coach had said he was not worried. After two years of missing the playoffs, Hill had to feel more secure after guiding the Magic into the postseason this year.

But the Magic were not really competitive against the Pistons in the first round, and there has been speculation for some time that Hill and Magic general manager Otis Smith do not share the same vision of the team.

Man, Schmitz needs to be fired! He has been on the radio for the last 20 minutes or so going on and on talking about what a good job Brian is doing. Stating that the players didn't have major complaints about him and that Otis actually liked it when guys complained about him cause that meant Brian was making them work in practice.

And you mean to tell me he knew all along the guy was fired?

He setting Brian up for his next big story!(lol)

schmitz was denying the story to protect the orlando sentinel. then he found out that the orlando sentinel was the ones who posted it on thier site, so he comes back on with jer and shot to confirm it. he also said that magic wouldnt hesitate to sign billy d for 5 yr 30m