Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Dwights basketball IQ is proving to be very low....

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Sure I think Howard could play a bit smarter at times. If he had Tim Duncan's IQ with his athletic ability, he'd be ridiculously great.

If he could pass like Nash, make free throws like Calderon and shoot the 3 like Bird...forget it!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Gather 'round young padawans, today marks a historic date.

As of November 20th, 2009, the Miami Heat message board has officially surpassed the integrity of ours.

I blame it on the poverty stricken.

I blame it on illegal Canadian immigration.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Gather 'round young padawans, today marks a historic date.

As of November 20th, 2009, the Miami Heat message board has officially surpassed the integrity of ours.

I blame it on the poverty stricken.

I blame it on illegal Canadian immigration.

There should be an IQ test just to sign up here.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

the quality of this board is at an all time low

I just don't get it. We've won 75% of our games. We're on pace to eclipse 60 wins and we still haven't seen our core play together yet. Really, really confusing

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

I think if he could just learn to lean backwards when someone is driving on him instead of forward he'ld get alot less fouls.

Well that isn't true. This is, well, a new problem. Dwight would have games he'd be in foul trouble last season but overall, he was very agressive and still managed to play a whole lot of minutes. We've just caught the bad end of too many poorly officiated games consectutively. I really think, and hope for that matter, that things will sort themselves out. And if he does start falling over, guess who doesn't get to jump up and bump Pierce to win the game? He loses credability if he starts falling and him being able to get away with tough defense when it counts is a lot more important than a statline against OKC.

Quit complaining about calls, it's annoying. Dwight is in foul trouble because he picks up stupid fouls, I hate when people just blame refs. Dwight has shown that he can be rattled and teams take advantage of it, he only has himself to blame. If he ever wants to be great he needs to become as strong mentally as he is physically.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Sure I think Howard could play a bit smarter at times. If he had Tim Duncan's IQ with his athletic ability, he'd be ridiculously great.

If he could pass like Nash, make free throws like Calderon and shoot the 3 like Bird...forget it!

Yeha yeah, but I think it's realistic that he could play a little bit smarter as time goes on.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

Quit complaining about calls, it's annoying. Dwight is in foul trouble because he picks up stupid fouls, I hate when people just blame refs. Dwight has shown that he can be rattled and teams take advantage of it, he only has himself to blame. If he ever wants to be great he needs to become as strong mentally as he is physically.

+1 totally agree Until Dwight proves that he won't be rattled the other teams will attack him early just to draw fouls.