Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

I know why we kicked butt last night

We kicked butt because I saw it again during the game.

Sorry for the pointless thread, but this brought back a lot of good memories from our playoff run last season lol. Maybe there really IS something to this?

We kicked butt because I saw it again during the game.

Sorry for the pointless thread, but this brought back a lot of good memories from our playoff run last season lol. Maybe there really IS something to this?

I did a lot of close observation of this commercial during the playoffs.

Take a good look at the driver in the beginning scenes, then look at him after 0:23 in the scene where the taxi drives by.

It's 2 different drivers.

Yes there was a lot of discussion on this commercial during the playoffs last year. That is weird with the driver lol. Also the Dos Equis commercial. I attribute our Eastern Conference Championship to these commercials. Not serious haha.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Yes there was a lot of discussion on this commercial during the playoffs last year. That is weird with the driver lol. Also the Dos Equis commercial. I attribute our Eastern Conference Championship to these commercials. Not serious haha.

the most interesting ads in the world. genius.

I liked the Lebron and Kobe puppets. But I thought that they should have also made some Dwight and Carmelo puppets as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

I liked the Lebron and Kobe puppets. But I thought that they should have also made some Dwight and Carmelo puppets as well.

It was a Nike add wasnt it? Dwight is Adidas. Adidas should put out a commercial this year for the playoffs with Dwight making fun of playing with dolls/puppets or something that makes the whole thing look childish.