Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

JJ Redick: The Journey

The sad part about these JJ threads is that our own LOD wrote a great blog about JJ a couple weeks ago, and not many took the time to read and appreciate it, even the assively fanatical.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

The sad part about these JJ threads is that our own LOD wrote a great blog about JJ a couple weeks ago, and not many took the time to read and appreciate it, even the assively fanatical.

i happened to miss it, can you relink it, i'd love to read it.

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

quote:

i happened to miss it, can you relink it, i'd love to read it.

All of Live or Die Magics "Fan Voice" articles are on the main Magic message board page under the fan voice blog.

Long time contributer and really talented writer. A nice person also.

I know this sounds real lazy, but maybe they would get more reads/replies if there werent so many link portals to go through to get there. If they were just directly stickied to the main forum and then moved to the FVB as an archive so to speak when a new blog is posted in its place it would get more reads...?

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

I know this sounds real lazy, but maybe they would get more reads/replies if there werent so many link portals to go through to get there. If they were just directly stickied to the main forum and then moved to the FVB as an archive so to speak when a new blog is posted in its place it would get more reads...?

They get stickied to the main forum when he first posts them. lazy ****. ;-)

quote:

quote:

Just flowing with the holiday spirit aren't ya LOL.

My best to you and your family echo.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

JJ had one good game.

He's back to going 0-6 each night

haha your unbelievable, give the guy some credit, he couldn't stop anyone on D now hes a solid defender, and he has played extremely well this year

Someone just brought this thread to my attention, I had not noticed it before.

Thanks for the props guys. I really liked the JJ piece, mainly because I believe every word of it. I really hope he sticks with this team long term.

As for murphy13's comment about the link...the problem is that the Magic have already provided an entire forum for the Fan Voice Blogs, so that is where they should be posted. Posting a thread in the main Magic forum providing a link to the the exact location of the blog is as far as I'm willing to take it. Anything more would be taking advantage. It really is just one more click.

One thing I might consider is doing a couple of paragraphs as a teaser.

Anyway, thanks again for the props...glad to know that folks are reading them and enjoying.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

quote:

Just flowing with the holiday spirit aren't ya LOL.

My best to you and your family echo.

Thanks! Mine to yours as well. Speaking of, I think I am about to move towards your neck of the woods.