Sign in to follow this  
FRED

Darko and Arroyo to LA?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I could of sworn Odom played Smallforward

He's capable of playing the 3 but he hasn't consistently played it since his Clippers days.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

DID ANYONE KNOW THAT DARKO MILICIC FINISHED WITH THE "HIGHEST" FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE IN THE NBA AT THE END OF THIS REGULAR SEASON?

Um.. No he didn't. Not even close.

Though, he does have the highest FG% in the playoffs, which might be where you're getting confused.

Odub you made me look up his field goal percentage and you are way off. Darko is 186th during the regular season and 19th in the postseason. His percentage was .588 in the playoffs so that is really good.

Darko and Arroyo just for injury prone Odom. I dont want another Grant Hill. If it were to happen Id want Odom an maybe Kwame or a future pick. They have Bynum so I dnt think they need Kwame. Before you Kwame haters come out read this bit of info

When Lakers center Chris Mihm went down with a season-ending ankle injury on March 12, 2006, Brown took over the starting center position. During his stint as a center, he raised his averages from 6.1 points and 6.3 rebounds to 12.3 points and 9.1 rebounds and started every game for the Lakers in the playoffs.

Thats more production than our current backup center Tony Battie. I dunno of its possible for this deal to work (cap wise) but it works out for both teams.

quote:
Originally posted by FRED:

Hey fellas!

Haven't been here in the last couple of weeks, but please help me with this one.

A friend told me here in DC that he heard over the radio that LA was interested in both Darko and Arroyo.

Is this rumor true? Have you guys down in Orlando heard anything of the sort? And if it were true, who could LA offer in return for one or both of them?

I think it would be interesting to see Darko and Arroyo in a Laker uniform, next to Kobe and Phil...but I still don't want them to leave Orlando.

So...any insights as to this will be appreciated. Thanks!

Much Love!

Did your friend say the Lakers or LA? The Clippers sound like a more likely suitor for those two. I guess Magette would be the logical name.

I would want more than Corey for Darko.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

DID ANYONE KNOW THAT DARKO MILICIC FINISHED WITH THE "HIGHEST" FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE IN THE NBA AT THE END OF THIS REGULAR SEASON?

does that mean a "human victory cigar"a "bust","unsecured" things are history?

This from Sam Smith from ChicagoSports.com

" The Magic's Darko Milicic keeps coming up in trade talks. The Magic cannot afford to re-sign him and still be major players in the free agent market. Perhaps a sign-and-trade deal with the Sonics for free agent Rashard Lewis or the Nets for Carter?