Sign in to follow this  
ChevyBallinHot

Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Orlando Magic 11/4/09 7:00 PM EST

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

Win because Dwight says he is gonna start F'n people up...

Lol... I heard that last night. Hes getting pissed for sure..

If Carter and Pietrus isn't playing then we will be playing with 8 players tonight. Anderson will play some at the 3 tonight. I don't know about this game. Were shorthanded. Nelson and Howard will have to have monster games tonight if we want to win. Anderson shouldn't fall in love with the 3's if they not falling. Attack the basket for points. I was hoping SVG told his team that last night. But the officiating was so bad that they were calling too many offensive fouls. Hopefully we get better and fair officiating tonight. This should be an interesting game. I just hope we win some way.

The Magic should win tonight. The Suns don't have a good defense, JJ and Ryan should shoot better tonight than they did yesterday.

Magic 112

Suns 101

Van Gundy won't let what happened last night happen again tonight. In any sort of fashion. Dwight and Gortat SHOULDN'T "foul" out within a fraction of the game time.

And most importantly, think about how frustrated we are on a Magic forum board, and I can guarantee you every player on the Magic are ticked off and looking for redemption ten fold. We are back home and will put on a clinic tonight.

Magic 118

Suns 98