Sign in to follow this  
ChevyBallinHot

Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Orlando Magic 11/4/09 7:00 PM EST

This should be an intresting game. Nash, Hill, and Frye have been playing out of their minds this season. They still have Jason Richardson and Amare Stoudemire too. It's going to be a lot of scoring, Stan will want to pull all of his hair out.

Let's do this! You all going to the game...I wanna hear you. Blow the roof off that place. I feel like we're gonna bounce back strong after last night.

Magic - 105

Suns - 89

Also, I'm just wondering, and this is a dumb question I easily could have looked up by now. But what happened to Pietrus? I've been watching, but not real closely apparently. I've been working 12 hour days and studying. We really missed him last night in Detroit.

Hoping Dwights shoulder is ok, And hoping Gundy coaches better, if the 3's aint falling attack the hoop! they have no interior defence.

Oh and atm Gortat is reminding me of Dampier. Big contract and then underperforming

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Let's do this! You all going to the game...I wanna hear you. Blow the roof off that place. I feel like we're gonna bounce back strong after last night.

Magic - 105

Suns - 89

Also, I'm just wondering, and this is a dumb question I easily could have looked up by now. But what happened to Pietrus? I've been watching, but not real closely apparently. I've been working 12 hour days and studying. We really missed him last night in Detroit.

He has the flu, but I don't know how serious, but they did not want him hanging around the team for the Toronto game, so it must be more than just a cough a presume

So now both of our superstars have lingering injuries, our sixth man of the year has the turkaflu, and we are still w/o Ice-O for six games after this one...

I like our chances. icon_wink.gif

Is it just me or does anyone else think that other teams are trying to injure our players?

Thats two games in a row that dwight has hurt his shoulder from rough play by the opposition.Bosh and him were good pals and bosh pulled both his arms back, looked to me like he was intending a full nelson slam.

Im convinced Peaches received a letter in the post wishing him good luck, signed Turk, only it was laced with swine flu.

Carters ankle was hurt not by him stepping on devin harris' foot 'accidentally' but harris was actually trying to trip him up for a more serious injury???

I smell a set up, we best keep our whits about us tonight against the suns, Nash may be walkin past anderson and have a carefully concealed dart gun in his umbrella.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

dont expect vince

Yeah I don't expect Carter in this one, especially since it's a back-to-back and what happened in the 4th quarter last night. He clearly had trouble with the ankle, and probably setback his return until next week. Thats my my guess though.

But I think the Magic will give a better performance tonight since their hungry for a win now, we're playing at home, and they know the Suns (4-0) are on fire now. With the Pistons, I think the Magic team thought it was going to be easy without Rip Hamilton and T.Prince playing. So if Carter doesn't start tonight, maybe Pheonix will have same mentality, "oh we're going to run over them without carter and lewis". Magic team will show their deep talent and win tonight. =)