Sign in to follow this  
J-Pat Attack!

great Jameer article on NBA.com

Loved it and agreed on it. I think he is more level headed and more of a lead than dwight. He is the captain of this team and the leader and will keep improving. Two years ago I wanted to be able to say Jameer is a starter, then after last year we could. Its fuking AWESOME

Love this part. Sounds different from what we read about over the summer huh?

quote:
2) The Magic's locker room. We're only in there for a few minutes at a time, and for national schmoes like me, only once or twice a month, if we're lucky. But Orlando certainly seems to have great chemistry this year, despite all the new faces, with Jameer Nelson and Dwight Howard busting each other's chops and freely taking shots back.

On Friday, Howard is asked to autograph an infant-sized jersey; he holds it up. "Look -- Jameer's uniform!," he says, as Nelson cracks up.

"What is that, salmon?," Matt Barnes asked about Nelson's pink-like jacket.

"You look like a christmas tree," Nelson said to the green-sweatered Barnes.

And what trip to the Magic's clubhouse would be complete without Howard's spot-on Stan Van Gundy impression?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Love this part. Sounds different from what we read about over the summer huh?

quote:
2) The Magic's locker room. We're only in there for a few minutes at a time, and for national schmoes like me, only once or twice a month, if we're lucky. But Orlando certainly seems to have great chemistry this year, despite all the new faces, with Jameer Nelson and Dwight Howard busting each other's chops and freely taking shots back.

On Friday, Howard is asked to autograph an infant-sized jersey; he holds it up. "Look -- Jameer's uniform!," he says, as Nelson cracks up.

"What is that, salmon?," Matt Barnes asked about Nelson's pink-like jacket.

"You look like a christmas tree," Nelson said to the green-sweatered Barnes.

And what trip to the Magic's clubhouse would be complete without Howard's spot-on Stan Van Gundy impression?

Start making room on that bandwagon everyone. Scoot over there, make way, try to get a ladder so people can sit on the roof. Theres gonna be a lot more people jumping on.

I hate the talk of bandwagon. Who cares.

I have been a Magic fan since 2000 (year 8 for me) (in Australia) none of my bball mates have jumped on the bandwagon.. I think Magic are the least Bandwagonned of all, so just get off it. Its a waste of space.

Originally posted by KandiKane:

I hate the talk of bandwagon. Who cares.

I have been a Magic fan since 2000 (year 8 for me) (in Australia) none of my bball mates have jumped on the bandwagon.. I think Magic are the least Bandwagonned of all, so just get off it. Its a waste of space.[/quote

agree +5

haha the bandwagon is huge. The Magic never used to sell out games. Even the people in the city of Orlando are fair weather fans. For the most part.

who cares louder arena. Not many teams where there isnt a bandwaggon when they do good. Especially if we make it to the finals as underdogs, that just begs bandwaggon for anyone who just wants the expected team to lose.

n e ways U guys love the love as much as I do? I see us on NBA.com almost every day, n today it's not just one picture on the front page, but two? and then VC Jersey ads at the bottom sometimes?