Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

It begs the question, who's gonna be the odd man out?

We know it's inevitable, so who do you think is gonna get shaft once VC, Ice-O, and MvPietrus get back?

Personally, I think it will still be Redick, but not because of his play, but because of what everyone else has to offer. I'm a huge fan of this dude, and he's played sensational thus far, but I have a feeling that it'll be him. Either that, or he and Barnes will split minutes together.

The talent level on this team is nothing short of absurd. The fact that JJ, who has been EXTREMELY solid throughout the first few games, is likely the odd man out once we get healthy, is frightening.

Who ya got?

We know it's inevitable, so who do you think is gonna get shaft once VC, Ice-O, and MvPietrus get back?

Personally, I think it will still be Redick, but not because of his play, but because of what everyone else has to offer. I'm a huge fan of this dude, and he's played sensational thus far, but I have a feeling that it'll be him. Either that, or he and Barnes will split minutes together.

The talent level on this team is nothing short of absurd. The fact that JJ, who has been EXTREMELY solid throughout the first few games, is likely the odd man out once we get healthy, is frightening.

Who ya got?

Well I think that it will be interesting to see what Stan does when everyone is back. I am not sure if it will happen but I like this lineup. The problem is if Anderson and Lewis can be effective enough on defense while they are both on the floor,

Nelson/J-Will

Carter/Redick

Anderson/Pietrus

Lewis/Bass More Bass against big teams

Howard/Gortat

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Well I think that it will be interesting to see what Stan does when everyone is back. I am not sure if it will happen but I like this lineup. The problem is if Anderson and Lewis can be effective enough on defense while they are both on the floor,

Nelson/J-Will

Carter/Redick

Anderson/Pietrus

Howard/Gortat

Anderson at the 3??

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Nelson/J-Will

Carter/Redick

Anderson/Pietrus

Howard/Gortat

anderson is way too slow to guard the 3

I hate to say this, because I love him to death and believe he is an overall better basketball player than Pietrus, but it has to be Matt Barnes...

Best bench warmer in the NBA?

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

I hate to say this, because I love him to death and believe he is an overall better basketball player than Pietrus, but it has to be Matt Barnes...

Best bench warmer in the NBA?

i'm not ready to give up on barnes. we need him. he didn't light up the stat sheet today but he plays with such energy and brings solid defense that we need him. unfortunately, jj is only usefull when he gets minutes. if he gets less than 15 minutes a game he'll get into a shooting slump and wont work out of it. i still see jj as the odd man out

anderson has won mins... lewis will start...

howard/gortat

anderson/bass

lewis/mp

carter

nelson/williams

these are sure, though bass and anderson could swap places; if anderson does not play good enough def...

so barnes or jj will sit

I think they will rotate depending on the match ups...

the pfs have played the best thus far....