Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

No Vince...No problem...Any J.J. doubters still out there?

Thus far JJ has been a suprise for me. His defense looks solid other than the occasional blown play. I will be happy when he is able to score on a consistent basis other than spot up threes. He is very hesistant after a shot fake.

Wow JJ went off. Man I have to watch the game. Just looking at the stats right now and saw that Redick and Nelson went off. Barnes looked better as well with 12 pts 9rebs 6stls. This team is too deep. I love it. Good job JJ. I gotta go watch this game.

JJ is simply the smartest player in a Magic uniform. Some say he is hesitant at times. I say he simply does not take bad shots or make bad passes because he makes the correct decision. The two biggest plays that JJ made today were the two steals he was involved with when the Raptors closed to a couple of points with about 3:30 to play. One Bosh dribble/bounced the ball off the back of JJ foot simply because Redick had the presence of mind to simply back up into Bosh and close off his driving lane. The other play he simply dropped down on a Cauleron pentration and intercepted the pass. The Magic scored on both posessions and the Raps never got close again. He really turned into a solid player.

Go Magic!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

And this is coming from one of his used to be harshest critics.

Stan even had him gaurding the 53 million dollar man today(Hedo) with fairly decent success.

His continued improvement on his game is noticeable and for that he deserves much credit.

Count me in the believers club...any doubters still out there???

Junkie, what is up? What is with this Redick love - it seems sincere? I would love JJ to pan out and he had a good game today. I've been waiting to see him play well. It would be great to see him come in off the bench and make some shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by 135BPM+:

One Bosh dribble/bounced the ball off the back of JJ foot simply because Redick had the presence of mind to simply back up into Bosh

That's the stupidest thing I've read in days.

No I think this one beats it -

quote:
Originally posted by 135BPM+:

JJ is simply the smartest player in a Magic uniform.