Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Besides Howard who would you trade to get Lebron James?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Dwight can't go anywhere for at least what 5 years?

I think both Jameer and Dwight contracts expired in 2012. and Rashard contract expires following year in 2013

Add me to the list of those who would find another team if LeBron joined this one. I never thought he was a nice person, but after he dissed the Magic dancers by walking through their performance, I can't look at him without disgust. Publically taking out his anger at getting his butt kicked by the Magic on some young women who didn't do a thing to him is beneath contempt

I'm a die hard Magic fan....But, I wouldnt be mad if Lebron ever joined the Magic...The almost fact he wont, makes it easy to say I dont think I'd be a fan if he joined Orlando..I think I prefer D. Wade to play with Howard..If they were serious about winning they would really look into that possibility instead of trying to start all over on a new team..Either way, you have a Orlando Magic uniform on, I'm going to cheer for you no matter how crappy your attitude us..As long as we are winning and contending all more the happier.

We don't have the resources to trade for LeBron (assuming that Cavs management is sane and doesn't just take Lewis for him). And he's not a great fit for what we do.

One superstar that I sometimes daydream about joining the Magic: Chris Paul. Can you imagine all of the alley oops to Howard?

So let's break up this incredibly deep, championship caliber team we are all so excited about to bring in mostly everyone's most hated player. Good.

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

So let's break up this incredibly deep, championship caliber team we are all so excited about to bring in mostly everyone's most hated player. Good.

yeah, we're so serious it's... yeah we're not that serious. this sort of thread happens every week, you'll see the 'lets trade carter for joe johnson' thread next week, and the lets trade jj for the philly mascot the week after. it's more or less an, all other things aside, what would you take to get him here. lebron isn't really hated, he's a great talent, him not shaking hands with anyone after a loss makes people thing he's a punk though, that's just plain and simple. so he's more disrespected than hated here, he's obviously got game, you can't consider someone a true enemy unless they are good enough to be there.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

yeah, we're so serious it's... yeah we're not that serious. this sort of thread happens every week, you'll see the 'lets trade carter for joe johnson' thread next week, and the lets trade jj for the philly mascot the week after. it's more or less an, all other things aside, what would you take to get him here. lebron isn't really hated, he's a great talent, him not shaking hands with anyone after a loss makes people thing he's a punk though, that's just plain and simple. so he's more disrespected than hated here, he's obviously got game, you can't consider someone a true enemy unless they are good enough to be there.

Haha, i know. I've been lurking around these forums long enough to know about these ridiculous hypothetical threads. Sort of poking fun at them with my own sarcasm. And the hatred dig comes from the "If LeBron ever came to Orlando I'm never watching again" statements, which seem to be the norm.