Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Logo Change

quote:
change logo function did not work when streaming(rtsp)

I did find a fix, but I don't know if it is really stable, still if someone is interested, here it is :

in logo.c, I replaced the line " add_file( CFG_PREFIX "file", NULL, NULL, FILE_TEXT, FILE_LONGTEXT, false )" by : " add_string( CFG_PREFIX "file", NULL, NULL, FILE_TEXT, FILE_LONGTEXT, false )".

This way, in variable.c, the type return by var_Type is OK (the "i_type&VLC_VAR_ISCOMMAND" test passes, which was not the case before the change, even if the class was OK...).

quote:
Originally posted by perambulator:

quote:
change logo function did not work when streaming(rtsp)

I did find a fix, but I don't know if it is really stable, still if someone is interested, here it is :

in logo.c, I replaced the line " add_file( CFG_PREFIX "file", NULL, NULL, FILE_TEXT, FILE_LONGTEXT, false )" by : " add_string( CFG_PREFIX "file", NULL, NULL, FILE_TEXT, FILE_LONGTEXT, false )".

This way, in variable.c, the type return by var_Type is OK (the "i_type&VLC_VAR_ISCOMMAND" test passes, which was not the case before the change, even if the class was OK...).

what he said

quote:
change logo's display position

hi

I have followed your method ,put a transparent logo image on that,size is 430*380(my player is 450*400) turn out the result

is the whole image place on the player on the center , but that isn't what I want, may be I can't catch your idea so that make a mistake. what about we communication with Email? so I can send my idea via a picture to you ,I think that will be express clearly

thanks!!!