Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

A Magical Moment

I started this thread because obviously, I am not allowed to play with the boys on this board.

femalesmileyanimation.gif

Last season, I designed numerous game thread starters. I enjoyed it because I love the Magic, and I loved the creative side of it, hoping to put a smile on fans' faces. **Don't worry guys, I don't plan on doing anymore game thread starters (or design signatures, except for my own personal use.)**

This season will be magical because of all of the acquisitions made by Otis during the offseason to make the 2009-2010 season one of the most magical and memorable seasons in the history of Magic basketball.

So, I started this thread to celebrate the upcoming season, and I'm calling it "A Magical Moment In Time".

dragonsneakeredited4.jpg

dragonsneakeredited3.jpg

dragonsneakeredited5.jpg

dragonsneakeredited13.jpg

dragonsneakeredited15.jpg

*Edit: The image of the sneaker dragon is copyright protected.

teamworkedited5.jpg

*Edit: The picture in the background (the boat on water) is copyright protected.

I started this thread because obviously, I am not allowed to play with the boys on this board.

femalesmileyanimation.gif

Last season, I designed numerous game thread starters. I enjoyed it because I love the Magic, and I loved the creative side of it, hoping to put a smile on fans' faces. **Don't worry guys, I don't plan on doing anymore game thread starters (or design signatures, except for my own personal use.)**

This season will be magical because of all of the acquisitions made by Otis during the offseason to make the 2009-2010 season one of the most magical and memorable seasons in the history of Magic basketball.

So, I started this thread to celebrate the upcoming season, and I'm calling it "A Magical Moment In Time".

dragonsneakeredited4.jpg

dragonsneakeredited3.jpg

dragonsneakeredited5.jpg

dragonsneakeredited13.jpg

dragonsneakeredited15.jpg

*Edit: The image of the sneaker dragon is copyright protected.

teamworkedited5.jpg

*Edit: The picture in the background (the boat on water) is copyright protected.

I know at least one of the mods sided with you in the Magic art thread. What exactly are you pouting about?

damm i enjoyed your game threads.

i hate the fact that this board is precived as a boys club.

some guys do need to show some respect to the girls.

Try not to feel offended,PEC gets harassed 1000 times more than you TMF. I hope you don't let the boys make you feel isolated, we all love your game threads and hope you don't stop making them. I'm even sporting your own design!

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

Try not to feel offended,PEC gets harassed 1000 times more than you TMF. I hope you don't let the boys make you feel isolated, we all love your game threads and hope you don't stop making them. I'm even sporting your own design!

Thanks, girls and guys. The reason I made the comments in the opening of this thread is due to the fact that many of the guys are too harsh with the females on this board.

I know that it is a basketball forum, and some of the guys like to talk a little lot of smack. But come on, the girls who are members of this board are here because we love basketball, we love the Orlando Magic, and want to share our thoughts and ideas about the game of basketball. We do not appreciate the name calling and being talked down to as though we have nothing to offer.

Some of you guys think that the board would be boring if you couldn't smash mouth other people. But you need to draw the line.

Some of the male posters on this board have made some really rude comments to just about every female who has posted on this board, and I think you know who we are (including those who have left). A number of us have stopped posting because of the hurtful comments.

No matter what anybody says, I feel badly for PEC. She probably has thick skin, but the attacks you made on her were really uncalled for. You have to respect everybody's opinion, even though you might not agree with them.

Btw, read the Magic Fan Art thread under the "Magic Forum". One guy told me that I had no business posting my art work there. He also suggested that I must have had a motive, and that I was stealing the OP's thunder.

The implications of there being an "old boys' club" on this board is itself sexist as hell. Sexism against men is still sexism.

Hell, I'm unaware of the genders of 90% of the posters here. So I judge their posts on merit. It's not like "Kberto" is super secret guy code for "David" or "Mark". I only know your gender, TMF, because you've so often made issue of it.

And as Emory pointed out, there were people who sided with you in that thread, so it really makes no sense to post here, in the Around the NBA forum, and act like you're a martyr in exile. You're pouting, and worse, you're pouting for absolutely no reason.

There are a good amount of posters that are female on here that I have seen nothing but respect for. Hutchence, KLR are two that come to mind.

I honestly don't know the gender of most on here but look, PEC did endure some bad comments but to be realistic, some of her comments, I believe anyway, were so far fetched that I think she put them out there just to get noticed and to get a reaction, which most times she got.

She seemed like a nice person when I chatted with her on occasion, but geez, on a lot of things, fruit cake could be used for a comparison.

If you want to debate, then be prepared for lively discussion but ill agree that some let it go too far.

But I don't think this board is anywhere near "a boys club" status.

BTW, your art is very cool, very imaginative.