Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

HoopsWorld ranks NBA PG's-Jameer not top 12- Disrespect?

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:
Originally posted by DaveCorzineLives!:

quote:

i agree with the top 4 steve nash no way i really thought rose did a great job at chicago or even hate to say this rondo. these two took thier teams deep to the play offs.

i think with jameer droping out it was case based on his perfromane in the the finals. i believe motivation will be gained from this.

Deep meaning the first and second round?

im giving rose some extra credit all those over time games in the boston v chicago series made it so long it may as well gone into the second round.

But if the magic got knocked out by Boston in the second round, no one on this board would have considered it a "deep run".

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan: As far as Rondo, I think he might be the best PG in the east,I would take Rondo on my team in a heartbeat, and sorry to say but if Boston offered me Rondo for Meer straight up I would do it.

Big Suprise. I am confused, The Celtics is your team. Yes, VAbchmagicfan, Rondo is Sexy.

See if your going to quote me you actually have to put in the whole sentence, complicated i know. I said he might be the best or Devin Harris. I think Meer is #3 in the East. Rondo has played better than Meer has and does more than just score. Add in that he did it for longer than a half season and you have to put Rondo ahead, oh yeah and he is younger and has a higher ceiling.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan: As far as Rondo, I think he might be the best PG in the east,I would take Rondo on my team in a heartbeat, and sorry to say but if Boston offered me Rondo for Meer straight up I would do it.

You are right- Rondo is very talented and tricky. He can grab the ball right out of your hands. Rafer Alston is better that Rondo, and more mature. Mo Williams is the better than Rondo. He is more effective from 3 point land.

Big Suprise. I am confused, The Celtics is your team. Yes, VAbchmagicfan, Rondo is Sexy.

See if your going to quote me you actually have to put in the whole sentence, complicated i know. I said he might be the best or Devin Harris. I think Meer is #3 in the East. Rondo has played better than Meer has and does more than just score. Add in that he did it for longer than a half season and you have to put Rondo ahead, oh yeah and he is younger and has a higher ceiling.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

i agree with the top 4 steve nash no way i really thought rose did a great job at chicago or even hate to say this rondo. these two took thier teams deep in to the play offs

i think with jameer droping out it was case based on his perfromane in the the finals. i believe motivation will be gained from this.

Deep meaning the first and second round?

im giving rose some extra credit all those over time games in the boston v chicago series made it so long it may as well gone into the second round.

But if the magic got knocked out by Boston in the second round, no one on this board would have considered it a "deep run".

well you are right. so ill re word then

i agree with the top 4 steve nash no way i really thought rose did a great job at chicago or even hate to say this rondo. these two took thier teams deeper in to the play offs than nash did....

quote:

quote:

quote:

You are right- Rondo is very talented and tricky. He can grab the ball right out of your hands. Rafer Alston is better that Rondo, and more mature. Mo Williams is the better than Rondo. He is more effective from 3 point land.

First of all what you just said makes no sense, but i will try to comprehend. You just said Alston is better than Rondo? Then you said Williams is Better because he is a better 3 point shooter? First of all if you honestly believe Rafer is better I feel bad for you. Since when does being a good 3 point shooter mean your a good PG? Man for a second I thought it might mean to run a team. Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league, and Rondo is better in ever aspect of the game other than 3 point shooting, by a lot.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

First of all what you just said makes no sense, but i will try to comprehend. You just said Alston is better than Rondo? Then you said Williams is Better because he is a better 3 point shooter? First of all if you honestly believe Rafer is better I feel bad for you. Since when does being a good 3 point shooter mean your a good PG? Man for a second I thought it might mean to run a team. Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league, and Rondo is better in ever aspect of the game other than 3 point shooting, by a lot.

This is your opinion. As for not using your whole quote. I do not have time to read a lot of stuff. I have a 4 month old baby, a boyfriend to take care of and a house. I also work full time. Yes, Mo Williams is also sexy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dude, you are very rude. Everyone has the right to an opinion and all Magic fans have the right to post here with their views. I happen to think that Nelson will be an all star again if he can stay healthy this year. Really, you should get a life.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I think Meer should be on the list but the guy has had 1/2 a good season. So I can see why he is not, he is undersized and is still learning how to run an offense. Add in what a huge defensive liability he is and it makes sense. Now if he can come in this year and play a whole year like he did last year and lead his team through the playoffs he will get the respect. As far as Rondo, I think he might be the best PG in the east, maybe Harris. The guy is an elite defender at his position ,runs an offense well, elite rebounder at his position and has gotten better every year with his shooting. So saying oh Rondo sucks is nothing but being a homer and not being objective. I would take Rondo on my team in a heartbeat, and sorry to say but if Boston offered me Rondo for Meer straight up I would do it.

I personally think that Tony Parker is the best PG in the league. Paul has crazy stats but has won nothing and has not shown up in big games. Parker last year carried the Spurs by himself and is the best PG at getting to the rim in the league.

Sometimes I think you post the most outlandish thing that pops into your head just to get a reaction.

I said Rondo was better right now than Meer, and that Tony Parker is the best PG in the league, hardly seems outlandish.

Its a toss up between Jameer and Rondo. I can see both sides of that argument. The idea that Parker is a better point guard than Paul is laughably absurd. I'm sure you will out do yourself eventually...but that is a winner.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I think I would him above Rondo and Calderon, but the truth is that he only had one half of an all-star season. His first few years in the league where not stellar. Then he gets injured and comes back for the final but doesn't deliver to the same level. People only remember the last half of the season. The first half is forgotten quickly.

If he can prove that it wasnt a fluke, that he can be an all-star PG(meaning in production and play not being a real all-star) for a full year he'll be up there next year.

Agree.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dude, you are very rude. Everyone has the right to an opinion and all Magic fans have the right to post here with their views. I happen to think that Nelson will be an all star again if he can stay healthy this year. Really, you should get a life.

Well thats great you think nelson will be an all-star again, I never said he wouldn't be. Actually I said he is the 3rd best PG in the East which would pretty much mean he will be an all-star again. As far as being rude, I never attacked anyone but coming on here and saying Alston is great and better than Rondo and so is Williams shows a lack of knowledge. Don't post anything if you aren't ready to hear criticism.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think Meer should be on the list but the guy has had 1/2 a good season. So I can see why he is not, he is undersized and is still learning how to run an offense. Add in what a huge defensive liability he is and it makes sense. Now if he can come in this year and play a whole year like he did last year and lead his team through the playoffs he will get the respect. As far as Rondo, I think he might be the best PG in the east, maybe Harris. The guy is an elite defender at his position ,runs an offense well, elite rebounder at his position and has gotten better every year with his shooting. So saying oh Rondo sucks is nothing but being a homer and not being objective. I would take Rondo on my team in a heartbeat, and sorry to say but if Boston offered me Rondo for Meer straight up I would do it.

I personally think that Tony Parker is the best PG in the league. Paul has crazy stats but has won nothing and has not shown up in big games. Parker last year carried the Spurs by himself and is the best PG at getting to the rim in the league.

Sometimes I think you post the most outlandish thing that pops into your head just to get a reaction.

I said Rondo was better right now than Meer, and that Tony Parker is the best PG in the league, hardly seems outlandish.

Its a toss up between Jameer and Rondo. I can see both sides of that argument. The idea that Parker is a better point guard than Paul is laughably absurd. I'm sure you will out do yourself eventually...but that is a winner.

Its actually not absurd at all, Parker is a winner and makes his whole team better. But if you don't agree thats fine, but saying oh thats laughable makes you sound ignorant. Its not like I'm saying Rafer Alston is, now that would be absurd.