Sign in to follow this  
ReaL_B3rT0

Magic Fan Art

sup guys, I just recently got a wacom pen tablet and I just starting messing around with it and ended up making this portrait of Dwight. Anyone else got any cool fan art they would like to share?

dwightlooking_Painting.jpg

sup guys, I just recently got a wacom pen tablet and I just starting messing around with it and ended up making this portrait of Dwight. Anyone else got any cool fan art they would like to share?

Ah... Plastic wrap :]

Always makes me think the pic is covered in... well... something you'll find in a Jenna Jameson movie. At the end of scenes.

Dwight looks really... covered... I feel dirty now...

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

Did you use painter?

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

Did you use painter?

thanks for the comments guys and yea I did use painter, its really cool, tons of artist tools put into a program alot easier then messing with a bunch of equipment.

Yeah i use painterX and i have a wacom with the felt tip 4D pen...its pretty good!

However you do know that the photo you used is copywrite protected from the photographer? And even though what you did is personal and awesome if you ever wanted to sell it youd be running into the same problem the artist who did the obama 3 color design... just a side note! lol

Nice work though...