quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

chairshot.gif

ahem

"GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! GREEN-BLUE SMILEY MIGHT BE BROKEN IN HALF!"

jr.jpg

"****IT. STOP THAT. THAT'S ENOUGH. JUST...JUST STOP. Folks...this is...I apologize. This is just DISGUSTIN'"

I caught about 10 minutes of Smackdown a couple weeks ago, which was the first time I'd watched wrestling in about 2 years. JR was exactly the same as I remembered, and Jeff Hardy of all people was the World Champion, and he's apparently fueding with CM Punk, who I remember from a couple ROH shows like 10 years ago. Punk had an awesome line that he yelled to the refs checking on Hardy after Punk wailed on him: "Make sure he's ok! Fix him so I can break him again!"

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

chairshot.gif

ahem

jr.jpg

"****IT. STOP THAT. THAT'S ENOUGH. JUST...JUST STOP. Folks...this is...I apologize. This is just DISGUSTIN'"

I caught about 10 minutes of Smackdown a couple weeks ago, which was the first time I'd watched wrestling in about 2 years. JR was exactly the same as I remembered, and Jeff Hardy of all people was the World Champion, and he's apparently fueding with CM Punk, who I remember from a couple ROH shows like 10 years ago. Punk had an awesome line that he yelled to the refs checking on Hardy after Punk wailed on him: "Make sure he's ok! Fix him so I can break him again!"

I watched Punk and Samoa Joe put on one of the best matches I'd ever seen at an RoH show. I still have a picture of me handing Punk a chair.

Yeah, I've tried to watch Raw and Smackdown a few times, but it's just downright awful. I've even given TNA a try but can't seem to get into it. I'm not a big wrestling anymore I guess, since I have no desire to hunt down DVD's of indy shows.

Hardy as World Champ eh? Who would have thought.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

chairshot.gif

ahem

jr.jpg

I watched Punk and Samoa Joe put on one of the best matches I'd ever seen at an RoH show. I still have a picture of me handing Punk a chair.

Yeah, I've tried to watch Raw and Smackdown a few times, but it's just downright awful. I've even given TNA a try but can't seem to get into it. I'm not a big wrestling anymore I guess, since I have no desire to hunt down DVD's of indy shows.

What about the WCW.....lol

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

chairshot.gif

ahem

jr.jpg

What about the WCW.....lol

WCW was awesome in the early 80s and early to mid 90s. Then it all went down hill. I mean, it was entertaining but then the nWo had 30 members. Disco Inferno was getting a push. Vince Russo was having his way with the entire organization.