Sign in to follow this  
MagicOnFire001

I've been seeing you guys around town

I think the team needs to partner up with local businesses like they did at the end of year and give away cheap stuff like those magic car magnets. I know I picked up a few, and they kind of remind me of the old "Goggles" signs when Horace was with us in 95-96. Those kind of give-aways lets the community see that there are people that care about the team.

I get pretty offended when people call me a bandwagon fan, in my opinion I was a fan through probably the worst era of the franchise. If I ever was a bandwagon fan, it was when tmac n ghill signed. I stuck through the worst, even when Stevie franchise came to town. People say, i'm a Hill fan first, but I gave it alot of thought. If the magic were ever to meet w Hill in the finals (very unlikely) I would root for my magic, only cause I would blame Hill for leaving Otown.

My mom stole a magnet off my car during the playoff run and put it on hers. After the finals I took it off as I was leaving one day and she got a bit angry and made me put it back. I have actually heard her talk to her friends about the Magic. Surreal, my mom detests sports but she has real love for the Magic now.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

My mom stole a magnet off my car during the playoff run and put it on hers. After the finals I took it off as I was leaving one day and she got a bit angry and made me put it back. I have actually heard her talk to her friends about the Magic. Surreal, my mom detests sports but she has real love for the Magic now.

The first game my mom saw was game 1 vs the Sixers. Afterward she's like: "They suck! They totally suck!"