Sign in to follow this  
TragicFan

Inside Information UPDATE pg.34 [Antoine Walker?]

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

yeah...nice rumor to get discussion going, but this won't happen. We won't pay a backup 5mil

Gortat on line 1 for you....

yeah...we won't be paying him for more than a few months, but good try.

quote:

quote:

yeah...nice rumor to get discussion going, but this won't happen. We won't pay a backup 5mil

Pietrus on line 2

and

Bass on line 3

quote:
Originally posted by TheJambo:

quote:

quote:

Pietrus on line 2

and

Bass on line 3

pietrus was brought in to start, it just didn't work out that way...and bass is a BIG making like 4 mil.

oh, btw...5>4

My sources tell me the bobcats are trying to trade for Grant Hill and get Christian Laettner to come out of retirement. LOL

You actually think Michael Jordon would trade for JJ and have him and Gerald Henderson leading the Bobcats in the middle of Tarheel country. His ego will not allow it.

GO MAGIC!!!!

quote:

Man the level of Haterism coming off of PEC and Darth is just disturbing.

Principle Earning Cash, where is Felton's message board where he POSTED the information you said he posted? Can I get a link?

And Darth, maybe you're just some other member reincarnated, but if not; I'm curious as to how someone who's been a member of the board ALL MONTH can have such opinions about someone else? Do you actually know about his previous errors, or are you just parroting Pineapple Ears of Corn? Maybe you ARE Parroting Every Comment, using a different name??

If you don't believe him, don't read/post. How hard would that be????

I have had other names on this board through out the years... I have never been band. I just like to change things up. One of my names had Tmac in it...and another had Gooden in it.

Anways one of the other posters dug up this guys passed lies...You can check yourself a few posts back around page 2. So thats why I am bringing the HATE.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pietrus on line 2

and

Bass on line 3

pietrus was brought in to start, it just didn't work out that way...and bass is a BIG making like 4 mil.

oh, btw...5>4

Pietrus is a Back-up on this team..NOW

Gortat is a Back-up on this team NOW(until he agrees to be traded)

Bass is at $4 mill, which the rumor states Felton would sign for under $5mill, which I know $4mill is under $5mill

So, I know we all can make up things to make our own statements sound better, but in the real world it is what we have now that counts.

I was going by what I read was the rumored amount and it was below $5mill...

If Otis is going for a Championship this year he can trade 2 guys for one that can play both positions, and get cheap Minimum guys to fill out the roster... Like a Bowen, and a Lue to be 3rd string Point Guard..

Does anyone else ever feel like jumping into a container of nuclear waste after reading a long thread on this message board?

By the way, just to let everyone know....

Orlando and Charlotte are in trade discussions..

but Orlando is also talking to numerous teams with numerous scenerios..

So what is being stated on this thread is being discussed along with other options as with every team out there... So stop dogging the person for just letting people know what is happening.. He did not say it was definite, just that talks are ongoing, and players names being tossed around.

quote:

By the way, just to let everyone know....

Orlando and Charlotte are in trade discussions..

but Orlando is also talking to numerous teams with numerous scenerios..

So what is being stated on this thread is being discussed along with other options as with every team out there... So stop dogging the person for just letting people know what is happening.. He did not say it was definite, just that talks are ongoing, and players names being tossed around.

What else are you hearing Jambo? The only other scenario I've heard off besides the Bobcats talk was Steve Blake.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Does anyone else ever feel like jumping into a container of nuclear waste after reading a long thread on this message board?

No.

I end up feeling like the two title characters at the end of Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back.