Sign in to follow this  
Hank Moody

Your most beloved Magic role player, past and present.

Well guys, recently its been slow around here.

Ive seen alot of topics on who we hate the most, and alot of polls on lineups etc.

How about your most loved magic role player. Whos the guy who earned your respect in Magic history that never got a max contract, never was glorified in the media and gave it all every night?

My choice is Matt Harpring.

He never gets talked about anymore, and Ive heard hes considering retirement after nagging knee injuries. He was the Magics first "hard nosed" defender, and always played his heart out.

Ive seen alot of topics on who we hate the most, and alot of polls on lineups etc.

How about your most loved magic role player. Whos the guy who earned your respect in Magic history that never got a max contract, never was glorified in the media and gave it all every night?

He never gets talked about anymore, and Ive heard hes considering retirement after nagging knee injuries. He was the Magics first "hard nosed" defender, and always played his heart out.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

WHO YOUR IS MOST FAVORITE 15TH MAN ON MAGIC HISTORY BENCH EVER PLEASE CHOOSE 1 I KNO SLOW BUT I STILL WANNA KNOW K PICK 1 BUT NOT 2 MAYBE./

AAAAAAAHHHHH!

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I liked a lot of players Daly brought in or pumped life into...Harpring, Outlaw, DA, Harper...but Derek Strong was always my fav for some unexplainable reason.

I have always been a fan of Bo Outlaw, he was always fun to watch with his hustle and funky looking freethrows. After that it would have to be Ben Wallace the one who played for Orlando not the player he was with Detoit or the Cavs.

Let's see...a guy who earned your respect but never got a big contract...

Darryl Armstrong for sure...and Kitno's suggestion of Derek Strong is a good one...I remember him...

How about...the guy that played center on the heart-n-hustle team...

John Amaechi...

I know many on this board hate him but I love, along with a majority of the fans that come to Amway, when JJ is inserted into the game. I think there are very few players in he NBA where fans stand and wait in anticipation when the player is put in the game for him to possibly touch the ball and yell like Hell for him to shoot when he does get it. JJ is entertainment at its best. I just hope he keeps improving so he can get more mins.

GO MAGIC!!!!!