Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

5 most hated to ever put on Blue and White

quote:
Originally posted by nobandwagonhere:

I couldn't stand carlos Arroya, i know he was a good player put when he started playing all these puerto rican people i know how hate basketball where the biggest fans and thought Arroya was the seconed coming

There is a lot of truth in this comment. I didn't think that Carlos Arroya was anything special, which is probably why his tenure with the Magic was so short.

Also, you can add "Big Head" Brian Shaw to that list for me. Steve Frances was a huge waste of time and salary cap space.

5. Hockey Puck- Ticked off Tmac, even though I'm glad he is gone. Traded for Steve Franchies, Mobley, and Cato instead of trading with the Suns for Johnson, Marion, and the Suns 1st rd draft pick for that year.

4. Doug and Jackie Christie- What a freaking circus that was. Have no idea why he was on our team.

3. Andrew Declerk (sp)- This guy was the worst center I ever seen on the magic. Even worse then Greg Kite. Coule not wait for him to be gone. Did nothing but foul when he was in the game.

2. Pat Garity- The last couple of seasons with him on the court was a nightmare. The guy lost his 3 point stroke..and also he played no d what so ever.

1. Brian Hill Taco eater- A really bad coach who had no idea how to make any adjustments. He was thrown of the team once by our players...but we brought him back to go through the horrible coaching again.

SHAQ... That Lousy fat son of a .........

Thats it... thats the one "former" Magic player... that I still want to kick him in the balls.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

5. Hockey Puck- Ticked off Tmac, even though I'm glad he is gone. Traded for Steve Franchies, Mobley, and Cato instead of trading with the Suns for Johnson, Marion, and the Suns 1st rd draft pick for that year.

Still can't freakin believe that...could you imagine Dwight, Johnson, Lewis and Nelson?

quote:

3. Andrew Declerk (sp)- This guy was the worst center I ever seen on the magic. Even worse then Greg Kite. Coule not wait for him to be gone. Did nothing but foul when he was in the game.

Even worse than Michael Doleac?

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

SHAQ... That Lousy fat son of a .........

Thats it... thats the one "former" Magic player... that I still want to kick him in the balls.

I have a feeling you would have to jump off a table to pull that one off...but, yeah, I am with you on that one...

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

This is to easy

1.PG- Jameer Nelson second worst point to ever put on the an Oralndo Magic uniform next to Nick Anderson.

2.SG- Courtney Lee game 2 of the finals after the game and I quote "Me missing the lay up did not cost us the game" not taking blame is a rookie mistake and it got your garbage a** traded

3.SF- Grant Hill just the money he got paid pisses me off then drove T Mac out of town, then had an all-star year, and then boom Phoenix Sun what an a**hol*

4.PF- Brian Cook Lakers really won in that trade just basically argue with Stan most of the time and rode bench. Honrable Mention: Brandon Bass I kno he gonna be a buss.

5.C- Shaquille O'neal just the way he left things dissing the organazation pisses me off and the most of all the hating on Dwight Howard

Magic Hater!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

This is to easy

1.PG- Jameer Nelson second worst point to ever put on the an Oralndo Magic uniform next to Nick Anderson.

2.SG- Courtney Lee game 2 of the finals after the game and I quote "Me missing the lay up did not cost us the game" not taking blame is a rookie mistake and it got your garbage a** traded

3.SF- Grant Hill just the money he got paid pisses me off then drove T Mac out of town, then had an all-star year, and then boom Phoenix Sun what an a**hol*

4.PF- Brian Cook Lakers really won in that trade just basically argue with Stan most of the time and rode bench. Honrable Mention: Brandon Bass I kno he gonna be a buss.

5.C- Shaquille O'neal just the way he left things dissing the organazation pisses me off and the most of all the hating on Dwight Howard

Magic Hater!!!!!!!!!!

complete and total agreement... his list is what we like to call a failtacular

failtacular.jpg

quote:

5. Hockey Puck- Traded for Steve Franchies, Mobley, and Cato instead of trading with the Suns for Johnson, Marion, and the Suns 1st rd draft pick for that year.

Every time someone mentions this scenario it hurts my soul, because that offer was NEVER on the table.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

5. Hockey Puck- Traded for Steve Franchies, Mobley, and Cato instead of trading with the Suns for Johnson, Marion, and the Suns 1st rd draft pick for that year.

Every time someone mentions this scenario it hurts my soul, because that offer was NEVER on the table.

I can't believe Hockey Mom passed up an opportunity to trade Tracy for Marion, Joe Johnson AND a first rounder!