Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Otis's timing on our next PG acquisition? With help from Howard Mass(RealGM)

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:
I'm really irritated that I had to explain all this out.

lmao

You are all turning into DoM clones.

i'm irritated at this statement.

I'm tired of repeating myself and your post is idiotic.

something something asshat something something.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

lmao

the knowledge you exist is a burden on my soul.

/endgame

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

BJ, 8,000 posts! You are becoming a Legend lol!

Honestly, I very rarely check that stat...thanks for the congrats or I might not have noticed it for a while, ha-ha...

Now Carlos, while I'm sitting here waiting for my wife to get home. I want you to tell me what you guys have been talking about with regards to Arroyo on the Carlos thread in the Around the NBA Forum...?

Honestly BJ "El Ta

realistically i'm not very worried, take a good look at the signings/transactions that need to take place in the coming weeks.... there is still alot of things that need to be happen. and alot of opportunity that can be had, who wants to pull a trigger now to find out a better deal could have happened later?

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

New backup PG, before season starts...

We'll be able to trade Anderson soon, any combination of Anderson, JJ, or AJ that's gets us a solid backup who can fill in when Jameer gets hurt is good by me...

Interesting...a veteran poster of these boards avocating trading Ryan Anderson...one of the few, if any posters I've seen on these boards suggesting that.

Any inside info or just a hunch...?...In other words, do you really think they'd trade the guy before seeing how he fits...?

Although I will admit the PF spot looks like it'll tough for him to get minutes...maybe Stan was trying to pump up his value after the Carter trade in saying now he doesn't lose anything when subbing for Rashard at the 4...?

BJ, KITNO just thinks Ryan Anderson's a bust waiting to happen, that he's basically the new Brian Cook. I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum, and am impatiently waiting for next season for when Neo proves KITNO wrong.

Once again, let me clarify my position on Anderson...

1) I don't think he's even capable of being labled a bust. He was a consolation prize for giving up Lee & he was the what, 21st pick in the draft?

2) I think he's a skilled offensive player who is a huge defensive liability.

3) I think if Otis had half as much confidence in his game as the posters on this board, Otis wouldn't have made signing a 4 a priority, & I fail to even see where Anderson is a part of the regular rotation next year.

To add to that, I believe Anderson's stock is at an all time high right now just as Donte Green's was after summer league last year.

This teams biggest need is a backup pg. Anderson & JJ appear on the outside of the rotation & have value...end of story.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

lmao

/endgame

This is like a -noun- trying to -verb- with a -noun-: even if it -verbs-, it still -embarrassing verb-.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

lmao

/endgame

This is like a -noun- trying to -verb- with a -noun-: even if it -verbs-, it still -embarrassing verb-.

10nb2bk.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

We'll be able to trade Anderson soon, any combination of Anderson, JJ, or AJ that's gets us a solid backup who can fill in when Jameer gets hurt is good by me...

Interesting...a veteran poster of these boards avocating trading Ryan Anderson...one of the few, if any posters I've seen on these boards suggesting that.

Any inside info or just a hunch...?...In other words, do you really think they'd trade the guy before seeing how he fits...?

Although I will admit the PF spot looks like it'll tough for him to get minutes...maybe Stan was trying to pump up his value after the Carter trade in saying now he doesn't lose anything when subbing for Rashard at the 4...?

BJ, KITNO just thinks Ryan Anderson's a bust waiting to happen, that he's basically the new Brian Cook. I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum, and am impatiently waiting for next season for when Neo proves KITNO wrong.

1) I don't think he's even capable of being labled a bust. He was a consolation prize for giving up Lee & he was the what, 21st pick in the draft?

3) I think if Otis had half as much confidence in his game as the posters on this board, Otis wouldn't have made signing a 4 a priority, & I fail to even see where Anderson is a part of the regular rotation next year.

To add to that, I believe Anderson's stock is at an all time high right now just as Donte Green's was after summer league last year.

This teams biggest need is a backup pg. Anderson & JJ appear on the outside of the rotation & have value...end of story.

Lee was in the same position last year... but he earned his mins... anderson will have his chance as well...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

So then what do we need to replace A.J for? If we get a backup PG, he needs to be better than A.J, or at least have the potential to be.

Corrected.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

dispite his height, does his hustle, rebounding, and three point shot ability remind you of someone that could play the 3? at the 4 i see shard and bass no question, but at the three, i can see ryan anderson taking some minutes.

i don't see him being too much of a liability with stan around and with our scheme, which is play the best perimeter D you can, funnel into dwight, and try to catch the kick out pass if it happens.