Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Where is Moldy? Who has news on the Hobo?

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

I came here to prove that MC was a fraud many moons ago. I never saw him once post a date and time anything would happen. I stand by that MC was a guy w/ an ego, a blog, and an active imagination.

If MH is MC he is probably laughing at all of us now, especially you lol. BTW I saw him post stuff well before the media countless times. How else did he get that well known?

Someone shut this guy up

Give us some info ol' moldy one. What happened to the Foyle news?

I posted that way in advance, I didn't hear when it would happen, but eventually he should end up being our third center, Otis is in no hurry to get that done lol.

quote:

I posted that way in advance, I didn't hear when it would happen, but eventually he should end up being our third center, Otis is in no hurry to get that done lol.

Any other news? No little tidbits? Any old news? Any news whatsoever?

Any idea what would have happened had we not got Carter?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I came here to prove that MC was a fraud many moons ago. I never saw him once post a date and time anything would happen. I stand by that MC was a guy w/ an ego, a blog, and an active imagination.

If MH is MC he is probably laughing at all of us now, especially you lol. BTW I saw him post stuff well before the media countless times. How else did he get that well known?

Someone shut this guy up

Give us some info ol' moldy one. What happened to the Foyle news?
+1

quote:

quote:

He never did anything like that actually. It was a ton of speculation. If he ever posted an event and the day it would happen, please let us know.

Hobo hopefully you are right a lot because if you are wrong too many times the guys who live on this message board will turn against you for posting info. The rest are cool and don't take the place as seriously. Probably due to the fact that they receive steady sex and have a social life.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

They are gonna flood the site if no news by 12 lol

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/for...552/m/169101922/p/17

haha

quote:
Originally posted by Heatfan101:

Guys... Here's an idea. The hobo appears to be wrong and he is not showing his face around here anymore. Let's all flood the Magic forums and call him out. Tell them how their hero is a fraud.

mold hobo >>>>>>>>>>>> heat fans

once a ledgend to us we dont care about any strikes for the other teams he is 2-0 for the magic thats all counts