Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Orlando Magic are STACKED [KD of Ball Don't Lie] Must read

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Replacing a 23-year old Dwight Howard(notes) will be a 24-year old Dwight Howard

good read, yahoo has got our back.

Love it!

quote:
Originally posted by Loran:

Magic were stacked last season. This coming season they will have the best team again with an even deeper front line

No excuses for Stan Vagina this year either, we better win this. Much more player upgrades aren't needed

What do the Magic need? Sound coaching

Sound coaching??? Give me a break. SVG developed and maximized the talent of Nelson, Lee, Turk, Tat, and Redick last year. He also developed a new and successful system which played a unique brand of offensive ball and somehow ended up the best defensive team in the league.... All without a true power forward and a true go-to guy. SVG has been great for this young team.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

Magic were stacked last season. This coming season they will have the best team again with an even deeper front line

No excuses for Stan Vagina this year either, we better win this. Much more player upgrades aren't needed

Sound coaching??? Give me a break. SVG developed and maximized the talent of Nelson, Lee, Turk, Tat, and Redick last year. He also developed a new and successful system which played a unique brand of offensive ball and somehow ended up the best defensive team in the league.... All without a true power forward and a true go-to guy. SVG has been great for this young team.

I think Loren has been watching Magic games on youtube.

quote:

quote:

Amen Brother

quote:
Originally posted by MouseNtheHouse:

quote:

quote:

Amen Brother

blah blah I knew something like this was coming and not surprised it was from you two lol

If anyone thinks SVG was doing a great job in these playoffs they're smoking something after barely getting by in the first round and then being embarrassed by the Lakers which, truth be told are not as deep as we were

the difference? they have a coach who knows how to win without screwing with the chemistry on a pivotal game like Stan did

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Amen Brother

blah blah I knew something like this was coming and not surprised it was from you two lol

If anyone thinks SVG was doing a great job in these playoffs they're smoking something after barely getting by in the first round and then being embarrassed by the Lakers which, truth be told are not as deep as we were

the difference? they have a coach who knows how to win without screwing with the chemistry on a pivotal game like Stan did

Okay. We were deeper. That is the first I've heard that. Quick question: Were you at the game when Alston got pulled for the whole 4th against LA? If so, you would know why he sat the whole 4th. If not, you wouldn't.

quote:

Any TRUE Magic fan knows SVG is a very good coach (top 5 imo) and gets the best out of his players. Coaching is NOT a weakness on this team. Yeah, he took a gamble and messed up, but we wouldn't have gotten to where we got with out him. Billy D backing out was the best thing to happen to this Magic team.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Amen Brother

My take is that you take pleasure in confronting. It could be anything. I've seen the Dwight sucks post. Same thing.

It's a variation of Trolling. It's called ConfronTrolling and the cure for it is to ignore it.

Notice I'm giving you credit for not being stupid enough to actually think SGV is a bad coach.

quote:

I had not seen the Dwight sucks posts by Loran or else I wouldn't have responded. Thanks for the heads up, EnFuego.

It wasn't from him, it's from people like him. Confrontrollers. Avoid them, life's too short.

I love to see peeps think that Turk is better than Carter. Will see. I cant wait when the season start. When Carter prove all the doubters wrong about him. Turkoglu isnt even near Carter's level. I cant believe how overrated Turkoglu is now. Just ridiculous.