Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Its Official! Barnes A Magic! [update p.24]

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

Screw the delusional Crappaliers fans. We all know everything they say, before they even say it matter of fact, will be an epic fail.

I cant wait till we whup them next season so I can start a bs account on their boards and talk **** and repost all of their comments about us during this offseason.

Yes, i hate when they talk about how carter is too old. Idk they have looked at how old shaq is lol

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

Cav boards are full of fail. They have no idea what they are talking about.

It's human nature, when people get scarred they either talk themselves into believing nothing is wrong (as the Cav fans are doing) or they **** their dacks (as Mike Brown is doing)

Shaq was the **** the dacks move.

QUICK GET SOMETHING BIG.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

Screw the delusional Crappaliers fans. We all know everything they say, before they even say it matter of fact, will be an epic fail.

I cant wait till we whup them next season so I can start a bs account on their boards and talk **** and repost all of their comments about us during this offseason.

lol the anger and aggression will subside and once we have yet again outted them from the playoffs, your present need to jam the cavs fan's petty prayers down their throat wont even bring a smile to your face.... LMFAO who am i kiidng, i still have this saved to my desktop

THE CAVALIERS FAN'S PRAYER

I'm praying to the basketball Gods:

- Please don't let us have too many nonsense turnovers. No offensive fouls, no players slipping and falling and losing the ball, no players (Z, Andy, Big Ben) dropping a pass in the paint.

- Please allow us to shoot as close to 50% as possible. Why have you taken away the 3 point shot from us? We used to make them so easily, and so many times in a game, now they have vanished from our arsenal. Give Mo and Delonte the power to be confident again and create open opportunities for themselves.

- Please take the ball out of LeBron's hands. He deserves to roam around and get the defense tired. He deserves to be the guy at the finishing end of plays. Please allow Mo and Delonte to handle the ball and distribute to others and create for themselves when needed.

- Please take away the stubborness from Mike Brown and give him the ability to make rapid in game adjustments as needed. Allow Mike Brown to go deep into his bench for certain situations. Give Mike Brown the power to bench a starter (Z) if he continues to miss shots and is just getting abused on defense. He won't take it personally, this is the playoffs, and we must win.

- Put a lid on the basket Orlando is shooting at. All of their players have been way too hot throughout the entire series, it is time for the momentum to change.

- Give our players the spirit to attack the basket and take key players off of the court for Orlando. It mind boggles me when Cleveland is close to or actually in the bonus but for some reason would rather resort to shooting outside shots. Attack, attack, attack!!

- Please do not allow Z's son, Gortat, to have a good game.

- AMEN

Originally posted by TampaTony:

i read that cavs nonsense too... their crazy to think picking up barnes is bad and why do they not know about C.J. yet? i am so excited about all of this i couldn't have asked for a better off season... unbelievable!![/quote

Whats funny is a couple weeks ago when the cavs thought they were getting barnes the cav fans said he was good and a great pick up! Now that we are getting him he sucks lol. Cav fans just know deep down inside they will have no chance against us again this year.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

I like the Barnes signing and people have to realize that even if traded for Lebron James bitter cav fans would probably call him overrated.

cavs fans would not be heard cause theyd all kill themselves, now thats something id like to "witness"

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

i think LLE stands for Lower-level Exception. I'm not too sure and I'm gonna try to find it somewhere. I'm confused now...

and here's some Cavs' hate:

http://www.realcavsfans.com/sh....php?t=22931&page=29

Big difference in IQ there. Those guys seem knowledgable and less biased than the Cav Fanatic Board

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

I really dont know why people are so high strong on chris duhon over jjr, and as if barnes came here thatd make jj tradeable? i really think jj should have the chance to start, he might not be in the game at the end of the fourth, but come on man if we start off most games guns a blazin and get him hot quick, we could ride him all night

It's simple, JJ is now 4th string SG. Duhon or Watson would immediately be our backup point. JJ won't play unless there are catastrophic injuries. Duhon can start if Jameer goes down for the year again.

4th string? thats a bit out there if ur considering it going vs, peaches, barnes, than JJ, assuming that barnes or peaches arent playing the 3? leaving RA to play the 3, is this what ur saying?

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

Id like Barnes to start as well, as long as hes as good or better defensively as Hedo. LOL

i want him coming off the bench. If we get watson too....watson/pietrus/barnes/anderson/gortat amazing bench lol

Ok, but whos our starting 3 then Shard? I like him at the 4 in most matchups, and Peaches off the bench, that leaves the starting 3 for Barnes, but im not SVG. Just my 2 cents.

Yah. shard is better at the 3 then 4 but it really depends on who we play i think..if we play the cavs i want bass at the 4 n shard at 3..if we play cavs then shard at 4

Were you a Seattle fan? Most people didn't even know who Shard was until his FA year. So how do you like him more at SF? He is just as good offensively and better defensively at PF. Playing him at SF now turns him into mor of a post player to use his size. Now that clogs the middle for Dwight and ruins the spacing offensively. Not to mention he can't beat anyone off the dribble or stay in front of people(Turk was much quicker than Shard is). The majority of this board has trashed me when I said we would not start Shard at SF even after we signed Bass, but it seems pretty obvious now that he won't.