Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Its Official! Barnes A Magic! [update p.24]

WOW>...................I"m Late..........LMAAAOo.

Didn't even see this thread and ddidn't even knoww

quote:
The Web site Fanhouse reported on Saturday that Orlando was "close" to signing Watson to an offer sheet. But if the entire remainder of the mid-level exception goes to Barnes, the Magic wouldn't be able to offer Watson anything more for the upcoming season than $825,500, the minimum salary for a veteran with two seasons of NBA experience. Watson likely is looking for a larger deal.

Instead, it appears that the Magic will turn their attention to signing other point guards. General Manager Otis Smith has said he also wants to add another big man.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...ul22,0,2785935.story

looking for another big man?

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:
The Web site Fanhouse reported on Saturday that Orlando was "close" to signing Watson to an offer sheet. But if the entire remainder of the mid-level exception goes to Barnes, the Magic wouldn't be able to offer Watson anything more for the upcoming season than $825,500, the minimum salary for a veteran with two seasons of NBA experience. Watson likely is looking for a larger deal.

Instead, it appears that the Magic will turn their attention to signing other point guards. General Manager Otis Smith has said he also wants to add another big man.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...ul22,0,2785935.story

looking for another big man?

3rd string center? Bass?

What if Otis just signs Lamar Odom out of nowhere tomorrow?

I just won't even watch next season, but instead reserve my copy of the Orlando Magic Championship DVD.

So Barnes gets a player option for the second year, interesting. It would be better if that was a team option but I guess you have to give something up if you're signing a guy on the cheap. However, this will only motivate him even more to have a strong season, since he can jump into the marketplace next summer again.

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

I hope we get some kind of press conference today..

Likewise - not trying to be overly paranoid either, but Orlando hasn't announced this yet!

I love this pic:

48188313.jpg

Stare at Hedo. The Magic on his chest especially.

When you do so, do the Pepsi logos down there make his feet look like clowns feet? Like he's playing in clownshoes?

I laughed, at least.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I love this pic:

48188313.jpg

Stare at Hedo. The Magic on his chest especially.

When you do so, do the Pepsi logos down there make his feet look like clowns feet? Like he's playing in clownshoes?

I laughed, at least.

lol wow ur 100% right sir.