Sign in to follow this  
moldy_hobo

Sentinel now confirming Magic matching to retain Gortat

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Did anyone else actually see the news report?

i didnt dont live in america so cant see what tv is reporting there but love a link

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Every Rocket fan I've talked to laughed off the idea of Battier for Gortat. I don't see it happening.

Just cause they laugh at the idea doesn't mean if can't happen lol. Look at the Gasol trade 2 years ago.

u got a point their but i dont think any team is stupider then the grizzlies lol

True. They are the stupidest franchise imo. Watch them trade away OJ Mayo later this year lol

lol

who needs a franchise player anyways right??

their so overrated

ahah

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Every Rocket fan I've talked to laughed off the idea of Battier for Gortat. I don't see it happening.

Just cause they laugh at the idea doesn't mean if can't happen lol. Look at the Gasol trade 2 years ago.

That's different. The Grizzlies are just in the NBA to help everyone else and save money. Except Portland, they did the Darius Miles thing just for the lulz.

Their like the Minor league team of the NBA.

Seriously, all they do is help other teams get better. Obiviously the pathetic Gasol deal, they helped us get Alston at the deadline last year, helped the Mavs land Marion, helped the Clippers make room for Blake Griffin by taking on Randolph....it's like they are a farm system for the other 29 teams in the NBA who care about something other than saving money.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's different. The Grizzlies are just in the NBA to help everyone else and save money. Except Portland, they did the Darius Miles thing just for the lulz.

Seriously, all they do is help other teams her better. Obiviously the pathetic Gasol deal, they helped us get Alston at the deadline last year, helped the Mavs land Marion, helped the Clippers make room for Blake Griffin by taking on Randolph....it's like they are a farm system for the other 29 teams in the NBA who care about something other than saving money.

it must suk to be a grizzlies fan lol n they do.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

not it

not it

not it

No thanks for me as well

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Seriously, all they do is help other teams get better. Obiviously the pathetic Gasol deal, they helped us get Alston at the deadline last year, helped the Mavs land Marion, helped the Clippers make room for Blake Griffin by taking on Randolph....it's like they are a farm system for the other 29 teams in the NBA who care about something other than saving money.

Omg lol. I completely forgot they helped us land Alston. Wow. Memphis has some issues they need to straighten out lol