Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

With Houston in need should Otis match? Barnes info(Denton & Povtak)

As DOM said before in another thread, we can work a deal with Houston with Gortat for Battier. First you send the TPE to Houston for Battier, then you send Gortat for the TPE, and we would gain a $2.9 million TPE in return because of the BYC rules.

Interestingly enough, if we could send that TPE + a pick to Houston for Lowry, I might die from the pure awesomeness.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Adding Battier would create a large logjam at the 2/3, especially if we go through with the Barnes signing. Truth be told, I don't know what other pieces we need. Back-up C, back-up PG?

if we got battier we wouldn't sign barnes. I think it would give us the MOST versatile lineup in the league. we would be outright favorites in my mind to win the ECF and prob the ring with battier... his D is unmistakable. and he can slow down Kobe a bit.

Bass can't play center!!!!!!!!! an idiotic signing like this shouldn't impact Gortat and i'm sick of us having to play Dwight 40 minutes a night.

I hate this move with a passion because we aren't getting barnes and we're changing styles.

Just a dumb move

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Bass can't play center!!!!!!!!! an idiotic signing like this shouldn't impact Gortat and i'm sick of us having to play Dwight 40 minutes a night.

I hate this move with a passion because we aren't getting barnes and we're changing styles.

Just a dumb move

don't we have something to offer barnes? at least an upgrade of what he was making... lol why do you hate bass so much for this team? what if we match gortat to keep him for a trading chip, trading him for a young unproven center at some point.

i don't think anyone gets what your trying to say, did he abuse you as a child?

quote:

Just a dumb move

We will get Barnes. JUST WATCH

quote:

Just a dumb move

So we get a young physical PF and you are pissed because we didn't spend big money on a backup to our best player? Please someone explain how this makes sense.

quote:

Just a dumb move

Yeah, I know what you mean. The thought of having to watch Dwight play basketball for 40 minutes a game is too much to stomach.

And to think Otis filled out our very last roster spot with Bass, and now there is no room to add a center.

This post makes so much sense.