Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Hedo says leaving was easy

Im telling you Magic fans, one game of watchng Vince Carter will have you saying to yourself, Who the hell is Hedo. He will be easily forgotten here.

I wish Hedo luck, and I hope he does well in Toronto, until the time comes for them to play us!

The NBA is a business. Hedo earned his big pay day, Toronto was willing to pay, and Otis wasn't. Hedo doesn't deserve to be bashed for making a wise business decision.

I also think that the OP should change the title of this thread.It's misleading. As has already been pointed out by others, Hedo did not say that leaving Orlando was easy.

quote:
Originally posted by hedo the hero:

he did not care money therefore he is not as greedy as you think

he only wants a team that they give some respect and credit.

Portland was giving him all kinds of respect. Why do you think he chose Toronto?

That sounded like every other free agent signing press conference that I have ever heard. Turk said absolutely nothing wrong. Once again, half this board has their panties in a bunch over nothing.

I just find it amayzing how little most players actualy care about winning a championship in our league....Even the lowest payed players in the NBA are still in the top 10% of income earned per year in the United States in all professions. Sure its alot of money but dang man u just went to the NBA finals and you are on the downside of your career with your best years behind you , you had an amayzing oportunity here in orlando to win it all and u go to the raptors so you have enough extra money.

I find this rediculas and offensive, and as people posted before to lay off him that we all would do the same thing...lol ...honestly i wouldnt, im not a greedy money hungry *******. as long as my bills are payed my kids have shelter and food im straight! Its a shame how much the money takes away from the competitive nature of the sport in times like this.

Well hedo FARE WELL! i do not wish u good luck, i hope your career rottens and spoils in toronto , i hope u never see another playoff game in whats left your your lame career.

You turned your back on the city that loved you and believed in you, you turned your back on your team mates and the coach that gave you the only real chance to showcase your tallen.

Therefor i put u in the same catigory as Shaq and players like this that are selfish greedy *******s whos words mean nothing when spoken to the home town, because in the back of your mind you know your lieing and your mind was already made up

MAY WE CRUSH THE RAPS THIS UP COMMING YEAR AND MAY THE RAPS HAVE THE NUMBER ONE DRAFT PIC IN 2010. May your "best all arround big man" leave u lonely and helpless in toronto when he comes to orlando to play with a true friend in dwight howard!

R.I.P. hedo your career is officialy OVER!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

What on earth did Turk say that warrants such animosity? Seriously, he responded professionally to every question designated towards him.

You're taking his comments way out of context. He didn't say leaving the Magic was easy, he said that picking Toronto out of the other teams left (presumably Portland) was an easy choice, and it was. Him and his wife love the city and $50mil ain't too shabby either.

Good luck in Toronto, Turk.

Exactly. You took it WAY out of context 'God hates'.

You're an idiot as we can easily see from your avatar... I think it must be your real x-ray result...

You blame him with these words ;

'You turned your back on the city that lov

so don'T u think you all turned back on Hedo ? You were paying a guy named R. Lewis a lot of money right ? but when it comes to Hedo, you start saying ooohhh overpaid, overrated etc etc... Hedo had the most important role on your way to Nba finals whether you accept or not and trust me Orlando Magic will be nothing next year... You'll watch the fights between D12, Vince and Jameer... and I will be here to remind you that...

By the way I know Hido from High school and he's a really great person, all the time when he came to turkey, he told nice things about the city, the team and fans even you didn'T support him enough... and he always deserved much more than you...

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

I just find it amayzing how little most players actualy care about winning a championship in our league....Even the lowest payed players in the NBA are still in the top 10% of income earned per year in the United States in all professions. Sure its alot of money but dang man u just went to the NBA finals and you are on the downside of your career with your best years behind you , you had an amayzing oportunity here in orlando to win it all and u go to the raptors so you have enough extra money.

I find this rediculas and offensive, and as people posted before to lay off him that we all would do the same thing...lol ...honestly i wouldnt, im not a greedy money hungry *******. as long as my bills are payed my kids have shelter and food im straight! Its a shame how much the money takes away from the competitive nature of the sport in times like this.

Well hedo FARE WELL! i do not wish u good luck, i hope your career rottens and spoils in toronto , i hope u never see another playoff game in whats left your your lame career.

You turned your back on the city that loved you and believed in you, you turned your back on your team mates and the coach that gave you the only real chance to showcase your tallen.

Therefor i put u in the same catigory as Shaq and players like this that are selfish greedy *******s whos words mean nothing when spoken to the home town, because in the back of your mind you know your lieing and your mind was already made up

MAY WE CRUSH THE RAPS THIS UP COMMING YEAR AND MAY THE RAPS HAVE THE NUMBER ONE DRAFT PIC IN 2010. May your "best all arround big man" leave u lonely and helpless in toronto when he comes to orlando to play with a true friend in dwight howard!

R.I.P. hedo your career is officialy OVER!

Wow. If ignorance is bliss, can we just rename this message board to "The Happy Place"?

Hedo did nothing wrong. He exercised his options according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement that the players and the league have agreed to.

He didn't break any laws.

He didn't bad mouth anyone.

He made a choice according to what was best for his own life. None of us are walking in his shoes, so for us to pass judgment on his character is ridiculous beyond words. And for those that suggest that they know what they would do if they were in his shoes, your take is absurd. You are not, nor will you ever be, in a position to make the kind of choice that he was given. You only embarrass yourself with such mind-numbing comments.

Hedo played hard while he was here. Was I his biggest fan? Nope.

Am I happy that Otis replaced him with VC? Yes.

Do I have any reason to be upset with Hedo's decision to take the offer from Toronto? That question is too dumb to even deserve a response.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Wow. If ignorance is bliss, can we just rename this message board to "The Happy Place"?

Hedo did nothing wrong. He exercised his options according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement that the players and the league have agreed to.

He didn't break any laws.

He didn't bad mouth anyone.

He made a choice according to what was best for his own life. None of us are walking in his shoes, so for us to pass judgment on his character is ridiculous beyond words. And for those that suggest that they know what they would do if they were in his shoes, your take is absurd. You are not, nor will you ever be, in a position to make the kind of choice that he was given. You only embarrass yourself with such mind-numbing comments.

Hedo played hard while he was here. Was I his biggest fan? Nope.

Am I happy that Otis replaced him with VC? Yes.

Do I have any reason to be upset with Hedo's decision to take the offer from Toronto? That question is too dumb to even deserve a response.

Nyce_2 know I can always count on a couple posters for rational posts...

Did any of you haters even watch the vid?

Hedo said "choosing Toronto was easy", never said leaving Orlando was easy. Given the realities of the situation, that makes perfect sense...

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Nyce_2 know I can always count on a couple posters for rational posts...

Did any of you haters even watch the vid?

Hedo said "choosing Toronto was easy", never said leaving Orlando was easy. Given the realities of the situation, that makes perfect sense...

I didn't watch the video. Then again, I don't really care, or hate Hedo. He was always going to make the decision that was best for him. Under the circumstances, that's perfectly reasonable. It works out this time that what was best for him was also best for the Magic. So what's the issue?

I think that it is more than fair enough to say that Hedo isn't a public speaker. After watching that video, I was like... what in the heck is he talking about?! Anyway, he's gone and now we need to move on. Otis is making some decent moves this off season, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this squad is going to do this season. GO MAGIC!!!