Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Russell Robinson plays well, hopes to be Magic's third point guard

Of all the PG's on our SL roster he has been the steadiest. Worth a training camp invite would have to see him against better competition though to see if he is worth a roster spot.

Hendrix and Powell would be my other choices for invites, J-Rich needs to be sent packing.

J-Rich hasnt been playing in the past 2 games. But the first game he was the 2nd leading scorer with 18pts. J-Rich still should be invited.

maybe its because i saw him play a lot at KU, but I think that guy plays about as good defense as I have seen from a guy his size. He is faster and stronger than jacque vaughn ever was. But, size is an issue no doubt. I expect whoever the 3rd pg is wont play anyway, but he probably is the best pg on our SL team.

Maybe Redick can slowly take over backup pg duties as time goes on. He has good size for the position and the makeup to be a suitable backup there.

I really think we get hendrix on our roster, I liked him as an early second round pick last year...not sure why he dropped to mid second round. But, he's a beast.

quote:
Maybe Redick can slowly take over backup pg duties as time goes on. He has good size for the position and the makeup to be a suitable backup there.

Except for he has absolutely no handles. I cringe everytime I hear someone talk about Redick at point.