Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Rasheed Commits to Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by O-Town Baller:

quote:
question: how did you feel about Pietrus when we signed him? How about Turk? I'd really like to know.

I liked Pietrus because in Golden State he shot the 3 and showed us he played ball well. Turk was in a Sacramento team that went to the conference finals and playoffs quite a bit. Brandon Bass doesn't compare to either. Situations are different.

Brandon Bass was the only guy on the Mavericks who gave a **** during that Denver series.

ur being dumb. Y wuld we want to sign Hedo for that much.

N honestly we dont NEED sheed for a championship. Wuld like to have him. But its a risk to get him. He culd have been bad skillwise, and attitude.

He culd have got all bi*tchy and not played his hardest (culdnt u picture this)

ya I wanted him. But no need to panic

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

quote:

Otis has to call up Tony Dutt and offer Bass the full MLE right now. Our only hope to beat Boston in the playoffs is for Sheed/KG to lose a step and have a young beasting duo of Dwight/Bass.

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

I'm tired of all this Bass BS,this guy hasn't done s h i t,Imo, he will be another Ike Austin at best where counting on this guy to help us win a championship, were in bad shape.

Who should we sign then?

I love this he hasn't done anything stuff, I know everyone who ever seen this kid on the floor..." K N O W S" what he has done and are "S O L D" on his future!! Get it done Otis!!

I see your points, what i'm getting at is that we have lost to much talent on the team for Bass to replace,(Turk,Lee, Gortat, Rafer Battie) it just doesn't add up,sorry!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Otis has to call up Tony Dutt and offer Bass the full MLE right now. Our only hope to beat Boston in the playoffs is for Sheed/KG to lose a step and have a young beasting duo of Dwight/Bass.

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

I'm tired of all this Bass BS,this guy hasn't done s h i t,Imo, he will be another Ike Austin at best where counting on this guy to help us win a championship, were in bad shape.

Who should we sign then?

Honestly we should have kept the guy's we had at the end o the season, and then try to add a Sheed, Dice, or even a guy like Bass, but we can't loose so many impotant pieces, and still expect to get a ring, VC is good but not god!
hedo wasnt coming bak to orlando no matter what. thats y we traded for vince.
So your saying if we offer Turk 5yrs. 53mill he wouldn't stay? I'm not conVinced of that!
no way we would of offered him that. we offered him 2 deals he said no to both n it was clear he was gonna leave so we trade to get carter

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

Who should we sign then?

I love this he hasn't done anything stuff, I know everyone who ever seen this kid on the floor..." K N O W S" what he has done and are "S O L D" on his future!! Get it done Otis!!

I see your points, what i'm getting at is that we have lost to much talent on the team for Bass to replace,(Turk,Lee, Gortat, Rafer Battie) it just doesn't add up,sorry!
bass isnt replacing all them. vince n anderson r replacing too

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

Who should we sign then?

Bass isn't gonna replace all of those guys by himself. We also have Carter, Anderson and whatever other veteran players that are gonna want to play for a legitimate contender who has its star players signed long term and is still younger than most of the other contending teams.

And now the most OBNOXIOUS team in the NBA just got MUCH MORE OBNOXIOUS.

Dwight better step up his game BIGTIME cuz if we don't beat them this year I'm gonna puke!!!!

>icon_frown.gif

There is nothing wrong with people living in a fantasy world,I do sometimes, but the truth is we aren't gonna have near as good a team as last year's, we got the MLE to sign like 5players, and you think were gonna get something better than d league players?

I need to smoke some o that s--t to, cause I don't think so!

quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind:

quote:
Originally posted by O-Town Baller:

He probably didn't even pursue Rasheed because he's a ****ing dumb*** GM who makes mistakes. I am happy with Bass but Otis sucks. Plain and Simple. Please Bass or Gortat

Yeah he is such a terrible GM that he pulled the Alston trade out of nowhere to help us get to the finals. Then when Hedo turned down a reasonable offer he just went out and traded for an All-Star in Carter and a nice young PF in Anderson. He is the worst ever. We should fire him and hire Isaiah Thomas. ***sarcasm***

Excellent job there, and if no one else has.......Welcome to the boards!!

Sometimes I wonder what would have been if Otis allowed Hedo to hold the team hostage while he shoped himself all over the league??

What would have occured when we found out that VC was offered to Otis but he passed in hope of some loyality from Turk!!!! Well.....we still have work to be done....but we also got better.....look at what we have to put on the floor!!!

The league and Boston are still worried about us!! As they should be.

I want to cry. This is a bigger punch to the stomach than Lee being involved in the Carter trade. The 2 best Dwight defenders in the league are now in Boston, and they took us to 7 without KG. If KG is healthy he will eat Rashard alive at the 4. At least Carter will destroy Allen.

Better retain Gortat now, and do everything we can to get McDyess or Bass. Getting one of these guys atleast allows us to move Shard to 3 so he can destroy Pierce in the post.