Sign in to follow this  
TURBEY

Breaking News... Turkoglu breaks off talks

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Even with the VC signing, this offseason has been simply brutal. So much **** speculation, more so than any in recent memory.

just wait til next season my friend.....now thats going to be wild.

quote:

Even with the VC signing, this offseason has been simply brutal. So much **** speculation, more so than any in recent memory.

Well hold on to your hat then....2010 frenzy will start right after the allstar break!! Bank on it!!

quote:

I'm seriously concerned, loosing Turk, and possibly Marcin, and getting nothing in return is bad,and we just have the mle, to fill the rest of the roster, we can't get any quality help(sheed,dice,Marion,Odom) with that, next season't team won't be as good with Pietrus starting,and vC is injury proned.

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

quote:

I'm seriously concerned, loosing Turk, and possibly Marcin, and getting nothing in return is bad,and we just have the mle, to fill the rest of the roster, we can't get any quality help(sheed,dice,Marion,Odom) with that, next season't team won't be as good with Pietrus starting,and vC is injury proned.

VC has played plenty of games recently.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

quote:

VC has played plenty of games recently.

RECENTLY YES!

PAST NO!

PLUS HE'S getting older!

JUST KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

TITY, I hear ya man. I just don't even know what to expect at this point.

I'm also starting to think Orlando isn't the hot destination I thought it would be.

JC, the reward's that they are giving players that helped them make it to the finals sin't that great(Lee, Alston,Rafer)NJ,don't wanna pay turk or gortat, not so appealing!