Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

Hamas steals Mickey Mouse

I guess Osama is now giving his death speachs in a Mickey Mouse offit. For any one that thinks this war we are in will stop soon, and that these guys are no threat to this world you are wrong.

I would love to go on that show and beat the f'uk out of Osama Mouse live on tv. You don't mess with the USA.

I guess Osama is now giving his death speachs in a Mickey Mouse offit. For any one that thinks this war we are in will stop soon, and that these guys are no threat to this world you are wrong.

I would love to go on that show and beat the f'uk out of Osama Mouse live on tv. You don't mess with the USA.

This is terrifying and sick, they are teaching little kids to hate people even before they have a chance to know what right and wrong or even hate is.

I saw on the news report they had video of a little girl shaking her fist and saying she will martyr herself as a suicide bomber. She couldn't have been more than 7 or 8.

That poor little girl that's hosting is so brainwashed with hate. We are going to be fighting this war for a very long time.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
We are going to be fighting this war for a very long time.

Using the current strategy... yes.

I'll bite, what strategy would you use, WP?

Diplomatic. You can't fight violence with violence. This hatred only consists of a small portion of the Arab world and bringing the peaceful majority to the table would mute the loud violent voices. Granted, this is a tough task... But the chance for success is far greater then the current "blow them out of their caves" technique.

By the way... This video was on The Daily Show tonight.

Diplomatic?

I am all for that in normal circumstances.

I would give it a try, but don't forget that it has been tried for thousands of years. The hate is not from the last 3-5 years. The hate started thousands of years ago. It's their way of life. It's like telling us we have to stop driving cars, because it is wrong to do. We would laugh in their faces and keep doing what we do.

We tried the war and controlling people, that just makes them hate more. We tried diplomatic, they think we are soft and that they can win and continue the attacks.

I can assure you, nothing will work. There will always be someone that wants to attack us. It is our problem to try and protect ourselves from those attacks before they happen.

It is the sad reality of the world that we live in.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Diplomatic. You can't fight violence with violence. This hatred only consists of a small portion of the Arab world and bringing the peaceful majority to the table would mute the loud violent voices. Granted, this is a tough task... But the chance for success is far greater then the current "blow them out of their caves" technique.

By the way... This video was on The Daily Show tonight.

I'm afraid you are living in a dream world my friend. I do think that there is a place for diplomacy but to say that diplomacy is the only way is idealistic and not realistic. These are men that are seeking power and money and are using hatred and religion to obtain it. This hatred is alot more widespread that you think. Trust me, I've seen it first hand. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, Lebanon, even supposed U.S. allies like Saudia Arabia and Pakistan are hot beds for terrorist recruitment and training. I do think recent policies by the administration have made things alot worse but not get that too confused by that. These people have hated us for decades and 3 decades from now they will still hate us.

You can't fight violence with violence? History has proven that wrong time and time again. With that logic we would still be a part of Great Britian and Europe would be under German rule. Would I like to eliminate war altogether? Absolutely, (although I would have to look for a job lol) but it will never happen. As long as there are insane people in this world that will do anything for power there will have to be people that stand up to them. That is the real reason we are hated, Bush is a convenient scapegoat. We could elect a president with a completely opposite view and he will be still be the most hated man in the world. Unfortunately, due to the resources of our country, the U.S. military has become the world's police. It would be nice to say "America fought the last time, Germany you take this one." but unfortunately most countries don't have the resources to go into Croatia and remove a madman like Milosovic from power. So inevitably we end up sticking our noses into other countries business.

The threat of violence is the real reason that diplomacy works. If a tyrant thinks you don't have any intention of backing up your views he will test you. If a burgular breaks into your house are you going to sit him down on your couch and talk him out of robbing you or are you going to point a shotgun at him?

WPMagic...

Not all Muslims are bad, but the small amount that are think we are infidels, and that we need to be destroyed. Any one who does not follow the Muslim religion must be exterminated off this planet.

Us trying to have peace talks with them, would be like the Jews trying to have peace talks with Hitler, it just wont happen.