Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

magic will not be as good as people think it will next season

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

DALANTE WEST IS WAY BETTER THAN JAMEER

LBJ is miles better than VC .

VAREJOW IS BETTER THAN ? ( MAGIC DONT HAVE PF)(watch out for this kid .shoq can find cutting player every time he gets double )

all they need is a reliable shooter for mo williams position

I wish I could ban people... not because I don't agree with you, but because of the unintelligible audacity in which you carry yourself.

Get off Turk's nuts, look at things a bit more objectively, and you could actually find yourself in a more rational state of mind.

quote:

VAREJOW IS BETTER THAN ? ( MAGIC DONT HAVE PF)(watch out for this kid .shoq can find cutting player every time he gets double )

this_thread_rocks.jpg

i dont understand why i am an idiot. having an opinion makes me stupid according to some of u .maybe it is because i am more realistic from some of u dreamers .

i did watch jameer b4 he got injured.and i am still saying he will not be shooting this well again . and come to playoff time his size and defense will be a big problem .

agree vc is a very good player .we ll see how he ll play for magic .

quote:

1- i just dont get how everyone is crazy about jameer game .this guy is too small with no defense whatsoever .alston was a big factor during "finals" run .he ll be missed .he avareged 5.4 asist as a playmaker which is just not acceptable .he shot %.503 fg ,%453 3fg.well he is never going to shoot like this for the rest of his carier.way way overrated player

2- i think gortat will be playing for houston . he ll get very good offer from desperate houston .if that happens , i wonder who ll be backing up howard.

3- hedo'size and passing ability (being able to see and pass over double teams) will be missed .orlando wil not be causing match up problems like they did last year againt cavs .and shaq in the middle ,dont expect howard to be as effective as he was last year .

4- with healty KG baston is even better than lakers.now rumor has it , they r close to signing wallace .that means they will be playing for the title next year .there is no way howard can keep up with KG, WALLACE AND BIG BABY.

5- we all witnessed what allowing %50 jammer play in the finals did to team chemistry. i trully believe that magic front office made too many moves . they did not even adress real need of a true power forward (other than kid came with VC TRADE).

FINAL PREDICTION : MAGIC WILL WIN AROUND 50-55 GAMES AND WILL EXIT 2ND ROUND OF PLAYOFF AGAINST CAVS OR CELTICS

Final prediction Hedo gets on a team that doesn't ever make the playoffs and you tick people off on the forum for the team he ends up with.

Magic get to the Finals again and this time win it all.

But if Hedo wises up and decides he wants to stay with the Magic someone bans you for ticking off every member of this forum.

quote:

You must got a good bag of that sticky tonight. I want some. Varejo is trash. West is not better than Nelson. Defensively yeah, but other than that Nelson is better. Also who you think is going to be guarding VC. Not lebron, West and VC will murder him. You Cavs fans better hope you get Artest. If it wasnt for Lebron where would the Cavs be anyways. At least we have more than 1 person to lean on. Also the way the NBA is today alot of teams dont start traditional type PFs anyways. So Lewis at the PF is ok. Besides Lewis is way better than Varejo. I hope you wasnt comparing Varejo to Lewis. I ll take an old Bill Cartwright over flopping Varejo anyday. That guy is so weak. Oh yeah another, Shaq has always been a good passer and can find cutters, but you guys dont have any cutters. Cavs will be running a similar offense to ours. Leave the shooters on the perimeter and let Lebron isolate throughout the game. But what yall dont do is pick and pop plays and yall just so happen to have the worst pick and pop defender in the league in Shaq. Hes too slow. Get prepared to be embarrased for saying this crap about the Magic. My only fear would ONLY BE if the Cavs get Artest. But the chemistry still might not work.

could our mods please set a player bashing area so the morons with no clue can post there

stop hateing our players jameer may of had a bad finals but he was our leader and our heart before he got injured playing hard for his team family city and us

quote:

Delonte is a bench player that starts because they have no one else. He went out and they still won games, Jameer went out and we had to trade for a replacement to get back on track. Jameer was an all star voted by the coaches, Delonte wouldn't have started over Courtney here.

Anderson opted out and may not even be back with Cle and we do have a PF, Shard which is part of the reason we beat Cle, guys like Anderson couldn't cover that mis-match.

How about you and the rest of the Turk fan-boys get a head start and head on over to the Portland boards and tell them all about how great Turk is. I'm sure they would love you all there. Till then try and read a little about the players you are talking about rather than just making things up. I would venture to say half of you guys could count on 2 hands how many Magic games you have actually watched.

Listen guys, we desperately need TURK back more than any other free agent. If we lose him, were done. Have you guy's ever heard of this thing called "Team Chemistry" Yeahhhh, that's the term. And do you guy's actually think Howard will be happy with Turk the Hurt gone? Imagine what this does to him.... So think twice before bashing TURK THE HURT!

quote:

1- i just dont get how everyone is crazy about jameer game .this guy is too small with no defense whatsoever .alston was a big factor during "finals" run .he ll be missed .he avareged 5.4 asist as a playmaker which is just not acceptable .he shot %.503 fg ,%453 3fg.well he is never going to shoot like this for the rest of his carier.way way overrated player

2- i think gortat will be playing for houston . he ll get very good offer from desperate houston .if that happens , i wonder who ll be backing up howard.

3- hedo'size and passing ability (being able to see and pass over double teams) will be missed .orlando wil not be causing match up problems like they did last year againt cavs .and shaq in the middle ,dont expect howard to be as effective as he was last year .

4- with healty KG baston is even better than lakers.now rumor has it , they r close to signing wallace .that means they will be playing for the title next year .there is no way howard can keep up with KG, WALLACE AND BIG BABY.

5- we all witnessed what allowing %50 jammer play in the finals did to team chemistry. i trully believe that magic front office made too many moves . they did not even adress real need of a true power forward (other than kid came with VC TRADE).

FINAL PREDICTION : MAGIC WILL WIN AROUND 50-55 GAMES AND WILL EXIT 2ND ROUND OF PLAYOFF AGAINST CAVS OR CELTICS

What more should we be doing to satisfy you?

get a grip..!

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

Final prediction Hedo gets on a team that doesn't ever make the playoffs and you tick people off on the forum for the team he ends up with.

Magic get to the Finals again and this time win it all.

But if Hedo wises up and decides he wants to stay with the Magic someone bans you for ticking off every member of this forum.

PEC,

everytime you make a prediction from your pandora's box, im picking opposite way and BINGO. lol