Aron-Ingi

Time for Otis to wake up..it

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

LOL...Replacing Billups & Sheed w/Gordon & Charlie V. is like drafting Darko over Melo all over again.

Yep.....what in the world is Joe D thinking, I mean Gordon accomplished what with the Bulls? Any Scoring titles....no Charlie V has a bolt or two loose between the ears and what has he done fore the Bucks????? I would hold as much of that cap space for 2010!

Yeah I can hear the Palace crowd cheering...or is that crying???? HMMMMM?? Or is that the sound of one hand clapping???

Billups was actually replaced with Stuckey who is a stud, the Pistons are actually trying to resign Dice also. That team is going to be good and if they get Doug Collins to coach that team has more talent and a lot deeper than we are.

I don't see how.

Detroit doesn't even have a center & their front court currently consists of Charlie V., Maxiell, Kwame, & Walter Sharpe.

Gordon is a poor mans perimeter version of Iverson. That didn't seem to work out too well for them last year.

Stuckey & Gordon is a decent back court that compliment each other like Hinrich & Gordon or Snow & Iverson did. Not sure where Rip fits into this picture?

Let's be honest, this result is an epic failure based on the expectations Dumars created when he traded Billups. He waisted a season & the Pistons still aren't even close to being as good as they were. His best hope from here is completely blow this team up, trade Rip & Prince, and start from scratch with a young team.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

LOL...Replacing Billups & Sheed w/Gordon & Charlie V. is like drafting Darko over Melo all over again.

Yep.....what in the world is Joe D thinking, I mean Gordon accomplished what with the Bulls? Any Scoring titles....no Charlie V has a bolt or two loose between the ears and what has he done fore the Bucks????? I would hold as much of that cap space for 2010!

Yeah I can hear the Palace crowd cheering...or is that crying???? HMMMMM?? Or is that the sound of one hand clapping???

Billups was actually replaced with Stuckey who is a stud, the Pistons are actually trying to resign Dice also. That team is going to be good and if they get Doug Collins to coach that team has more talent and a lot deeper than we are.

I don't see how.

Detroit doesn't even have a center & their front court currently consists of Charlie V., Maxiell, Kwame, & Walter Sharpe.

Gordon is a poor mans perimeter version of Iverson. That didn't seem to work out too well for them last year.

Stuckey & Gordon is a decent back court that compliment each other like Hinrich & Gordon or Snow & Iverson did. Not sure where Rip fits into this picture?

Let's be honest, this result is an epic failure based on the expectations Dumars created when he traded Billups. He waisted a season & the Pistons still aren't even close to being as good as they were. His best hope from here is completely blow this team up, trade Rip & Prince, and start from scratch with a young team.

Completely agree. This really makes the Billups trade look bad.

quote:

Billups was mainly traded to let Stuckey take the job.

I'm confused, is this a point you're making DEFENDING Dumars?

Knowing now what he did for the money, Killing is right, it's Darko over Carmelo part 2

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

quote:

Why the hate on Gordon? Because he is not on our team? He is a stud and is a team guy. He will fit nicely in Detroit, Charlie V fits their needs. They have bangers who defend but Vill can score. That team is looking nice and at least he didn't give Ben Gordon 118 mil. I mean he is only younger,creates his own shot, and can score at will.

Ben Gordon is a rich man's JR Smith. A huge black hole who plays zero defense. I'm frankly not surprised you like him considering your trademark of being incredibly wrong about everything.

You are a homer and wow he sucks defensively. So does Hedo and Shard and Nelson. Gordon is a great scorer, who even at his size gets his own shot. I can't believe people are this ignorant. VC was horrible until a week ago, now he is on our team and he is great. He is given the green light to score, that is his role and he does it well.

I've never even made a single post acknowledging Vince Carter prior to the trade, let alone discussing how good or bad he is.

And if I'm a homer because I think Ben Gordon is a chucker who can lose games with his immensely dreadful shot selection (case in point: Game 7 of Chicago/Boston), then you're an idiot. I look forward to when you eventually declare that Zach Randolph is better than Dwight Howard.

Dont be jealous of the Pistons rushing to make moves. Hell they're rushing to spend money just for the sake of spending it. Gordon and CV arent even all that good. They're both offensive minded players. Gordon is a ball hog who angered all the fans in Chicago with his piss poor shot selection and CV is a big softy on defense, who doesnt play with near the toughness or even heart you would want. Talk about sabtoging your own team. Money not well spent at all. Spending all that money on those two is just ridiculous. seriously. Dumars is a fraud...or he's just lost his magic touch but yeah, terrible moves. They would have been better off sitting on all that cash until next year.

quote:
Originally posted by SandyVag:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Look we just eliminated one team out of the Hedo sweepstakes. Detroit was the biggest domino. Since there is no word out of Portland as to what they are actually doing officially, I guess we will see.

Ron Ron to the Cavs does not scare me. Brandon Bass or Sheed to the Cavs would though.

Ron Ron to the Cavs doesn't scare you? We would not be able to beat that team. The Cavs were already one of the best Defenses in the league statisticly, add Ron Ron and they would be the best. They would have a cover for all our weapons.

Mo still can't guard Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by SandyVag:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Look we just eliminated one team out of the Hedo sweepstakes. Detroit was the biggest domino. Since there is no word out of Portland as to what they are actually doing officially, I guess we will see.

Ron Ron to the Cavs does not scare me. Brandon Bass or Sheed to the Cavs would though.

Ron Ron to the Cavs doesn't scare you? We would not be able to beat that team. The Cavs were already one of the best Defenses in the league statisticly, add Ron Ron and they would be the best. They would have a cover for all our weapons.

Mo still can't guard Jameer.

this is true

Im amazed that so many people are saying that they are scared of LBJ, Artest and Shaq. Frankly, that's a **** good lineup. You can play Lebron at SG. He can play 4 positions to be quite honest,it really does not matter with him.

I guess a lot of people do not realize how good Artest is.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

I'd love to know why people think he's a good GM. The only thing he did right was bring in Rasheed, but Wallace practically fell in his lap. He fires all his coaches. He can't draft anyone to save his life. He sat on his hands for years and never attempted to make that team better when all they needed was one more piece. And now with all that cap room from the Iverson deal, he wastes it on an undersized gunner in Gordan and a professional zombie in Villaneuva.

To the OP, no one saw the Vince Carter or Rafer Alston trade coming, so when Otis makes a move, it will be sudden

Hahaha, loved that post, all very true, especially liked that statement of V...lol...

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

Im amazed that so many people are saying that they are scared of LBJ, Artest and Shaq. Frankly, that's a **** good lineup. You can play Lebron at SG. He can play 4 positions to be quite honest,it really does not matter with him.

I guess a lot of people do not realize how good Artest is.

People can be quite ignorant. What can you expect. If Cleveland lands Artest than we are in for a world of ****. We wont beat them next year. They will bully everyone in the league.