Sign in to follow this  
DuvalMagicFan

Dwight Endorsing Turk

quote:
Originally posted by SuperPerson:

The only way I start watching the WNBA is if they start playing topless......and by "they" I mean the hot ones.

What hot ones?

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

The only way I start watching the WNBA is if they start playing topless......and by "they" I mean the hot ones.

What hot ones?

Diana Taurasi

quote:

quote:

What hot ones?

Candace Parker

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

quote:

What hot ones?

Diana Taurasi

i hope that was a joke *shudders*

hot ones...let's see. Maybe Sue Bird or Lauren Jackson? I think there is a blonde pg that i've seen that looks pretty decent...can't remember her name.

quote:

lol, at some of you cracking on the WNBA, them girls can ball. And I guarantee any of them will kick your butts in basketball.

Sure, they can kick my butt. That really isn't saying much. If you put the best WNBA team against a very good boys high school basketball team they would lose. A decent college team would absolutely destroy them.

Its just a terrible product to watch. Honestly, I think women's college basketball is a better product. At least on the college level they run offensive sets that can be considered "plays". As opposed to the WNBA where both teams quick the ball around until one team doesn't miss a open layup.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

lol, at some of you cracking on the WNBA, them girls can ball. And I guarantee any of them will kick your butts in basketball.

Sure, they can kick my butt. That really isn't saying much. If you put the best WNBA team against a very good boys high school basketball team they would lose. A decent college team would absolutely destroy them.

Its just a terrible product to watch. Honestly, I think women's college basketball is a better product. At least on the college level they run offensive sets that can be considered "plays". As opposed to the WNBA where both teams quick the ball around until one team doesn't miss a open layup.

A high school boys basketball team? No way, again really undervalueing the womens game. They are not terrible players, there game is more about fundamentals then the mens game.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

A high school boys basketball team? No way, again really undervalueing the womens game. They are not terrible players, there game is more about fundamentals then the mens game.

No the women's WNBA team would definately lose

My BS meter went off when I saw that someone was: a. watching a wnba game and b. That there were two NBA stars @ a wnba game. I'm sorry but parents of wnba players don't watch those games let alone people who have hundreds of channels to choose from. Paint drying is more entertaining than the wnba.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

My BS meter went off when I saw that someone was: a. watching a wnba game and b. That there were two NBA stars @ a wnba game. I'm sorry but parents of wnba players don't watch those games let alone people who have hundreds of channels to choose from. Paint drying is more entertaining than the wnba.

dont get me wrong, it was one of the more boring things ive watched, but i read on Dwight's Twitter that he'd be at the Atlanta WNBA game. i figured id check it out. if a NBA player of Dwight's caliber is at a WNBA game, he's bound to get interviewed.