Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan57

Who's door will the Magic target first come July 1?

What are the Magic's first goals come midnight on the first day of free agency? Will it be Sheed, or another big man? Will it be Gortat, or Turk? or will it be someone else not talked about on this board? Who is their number one target and priority? I know there has been much discussion, just wondering who you all feel will be first one contacted.

What are the Magic's first goals come midnight on the first day of free agency? Will it be Sheed, or another big man? Will it be Gortat, or Turk? or will it be someone else not talked about on this board? Who is their number one target and priority? I know there has been much discussion, just wondering who you all feel will be first one contacted.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan57:

Very good question, my money will be on Otis ringing Sheeds doorbell at midnight (est) while Dave T will be in contact with Bass!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

poo_bag.jpg

turks door

I agree this is hilarious, but that is a burnning bag......right???? I will further assume a burnning $$$$ bag???

Gortat, Bass, Sheed. I really hope they sign Gortat and Bass more than anything. Bass is young and has many many years left. Sheed would be a rental. Forget Hedu. Let him go somewhere else so he can watch the playoffs from home and wish he was still with Orlando.