Sign in to follow this  
serbianeagle

T-Mac

bad things happened all the time.

next time you need to keep your mouth shut and wait for till you win or lose.

welcome to ak 47 cry baby club.

btw on the side we all know that you are a great player and there is no need for self exposure wich you did in this series more then ever.

bad things happened all the time.

next time you need to keep your mouth shut and wait for till you win or lose.

welcome to ak 47 cry baby club.

btw on the side we all know that you are a great player and there is no need for self exposure wich you did in this series more then ever.

Will Tracy McGrady ever get passed the second round? I kind of feel sorry for the guy. He's always been put in difficult situations.

To bad our "Mr. Hockey puck threw him away for players we don't even have anymore.

I feel sorry for Tmac as well. He couldn't have played much better than he did in last nights game. The Rockets really don't have enough weapons to consistently beat a good team like the Jazz.

Its probably for the best because the Warriors would have slaughtered the Rockets.

I had a huge grin on my face when Tracy started crying after the game! He left Orlando b/c we could not get out of the first round, well either can Houston! A T-mac loss is a Magic win in my book!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

I had a huge grin on my face when Tracy started crying after the game! He left Orlando b/c we could not get out of the first round, well either can Houston! A T-mac loss is a Magic win in my book!

I don't think that is the reason he left Orlando at all. I am almost positive he would still be in a Magic uniform if it wasn't for Weisbrod. Tmac has even said that in a couple of interviews.

The guy had 29 and 13 assists and 3 steals what else was he supposed to do? I don't like the fact that he left us (although we will never know whether it was him or hockey puck that caused that) but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. Rockets fans want him out? How about the 7-6 marshmellow they have? With a guy that big and skilled there is no way that Utah should have won.

I think it has more to do with team ball versus having 2 "stars" I'll take 5 good players over 2 great ones any day.

I guess this proves that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. If Tracy had stayed here, he would have had a more well rounded team in a weaker conferance.

Thats the weird thing about all this. I bet if he stayed this team would have went past the first round this year or last year. Before the series he put it all out there though and said if we do not advance this is completely on me and I will take the heat. He really showed alot but just does not have the supporting cast. I will never forgive him for essentially quitting his last year here but it is what it is. You really cannot play any better than he did. When you have a 7 foot 6 center you should not be giving up offensive rebounds like they do. Steve Kerr even said it during Game 6 of GS and Dallas that GS would have ran circles around Yao and he would have been a liability.

Its weird T-Mac essentially had 3 choices: Orlando, Houston, and Phoenix and from all accounts he really pushed for Houston which right now appears to be in the worst shape out of all 3.

Houston's problem is that they really have no 'energy' guy, particularly up front.

I'd love to see a Ben Wallace-type playing PF on that team.

Imagine how having a Trevor Ariza would change that team.