quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

I hope it isn't true. Sorry. TURK is the MAGIC remember that.

That's kind of sad if you truly think that.

nah not at all.. Why get rid of him?

Because when 4 of the top 6 players on your team are well suited to play small forward, you are going to have issues. Get Rasheed, lose Turk. Slightly less boring ball for a lot more winning, I'll take it

ABSOLUTELY NOT. We need to add a small piece which is a PF. Such as a Bass or so. Sheed over TURK? no thank you

sheed is a head case. i see the benefits of having a player with that mean mentality but i dont know if it would mess well with this teams disposition. Plus Dwight needs someone to teach him to be cool in pressure situations. i watched him too often lose sight of the task at hand and start to complain to the refs and pay more attention to that stuff. I would prefer Mcdyess only for his stone cold hard working attitude. sheed starts trouble where ever he has been

Sheed would bring a previously-unseen bad-*** presence to the Magic. Losing Lee and Turk and getting Vince and Sheed would be phenomenal. If you can look at a lineup like Jameer-VC-Shard-Sheed-Dwight and not see another Finals appearance, you are BLIND. I hope Rasheed can put his cut-the-check mentality aside for one season and agree to the MLE and sign with us.

i wrote in an other post that i would of waited for heod but if you can do the trade and get sheed then do so

hedo is about the money and losing hedo and moving shard to the 3 and getting vince shows sheed that you are serious about him and at that stage of his career you need to show him that.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

I still don't feel comfortable losing Hedo. He was our best playmaker and clutch shooter, besides Rashard.

Uh huh... Vince Carter says "what's up."

True story

quote:

quote:

I still don't feel comfortable losing Hedo. He was our best playmaker and clutch shooter, besides Rashard.

But, what about your sig? hehehe

quote:

quote:

oh...u mean Half-Man Half-Season? true

and ya'll really think Sheed at this stage in his career is better than Turk? man some of you guys are just entranced in Detroit owning us that you would believe that.

I would much rather see..

Jameer

VC

Turk

Shard

Dwight

quote:
Originally posted by avitale8:

quote:

quote:

oh...u mean Half-Man Half-Season? true

and ya'll really think Sheed at this stage in his career is better than Turk? man some of you guys are just entranced in Detroit owning us that you would believe that.

I would much rather see..

Jameer

VC

Turk

Shard

Dwight

Sheed for 2-3 years at the Mid level is infinately better than Hedo for 4-5 years at 9-10 mill.