Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

JVG says VC is to REPLACE Hedo

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I smell a trade with Utah..

Boozer or Millsap for Hedo.

Both teams have what the other needs.

Outlaw would be another SF. We need a PF.

sexy

quote:
Originally posted by ZobchikCPA:

Next objective - Keep Hedo or turn him loose to a Western Conference. Since we lost Alston and need a back up PG, it is time to talk to Portland.

Lets sign and trade Hedo to Portland for Steve Blake or Sergio Rodriguez and Travis Outlaw.

I think we could make something work with Portland if they really want Hedo.

Sergio Rodriguez is not a Blazers, he's been just traded in Sacramento.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...91029871/m/698107213

not happy losing lee but oh well that is pro sports if we dont get hedo we need a power forward i like boozer or even sheed and there was talk of sheed to cleveland on sportscentre so id love nothing more than to screw cleveland shaq and bron

The only problem with Sheed to Cleveland is that the Spurs want Sheed.

The Spurs lineup as it is right now is better than the Cavs lineup.

The Cavs are now REALLY OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLD.

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Maybe we can finally field a standard starting lineup that doesn't rely on a 6'10" guy with a pedestrian AST/TO ratio to run the team.

A giant +1

Whattup gville, send me some David's BBQ my brother. And send my regards to Coach Meyer, thanks.

On topic - there's no WAY we keep Hedo now. It really makes no sense to have two different ball dominators on the same team. Keeping Hedo at 10+ mil/yr just to have him go back to being "Passive Hedo" circa 2005 makes no sense.

With Ryan Anderson as a backup, we'll score the starting PF we need through trade or MLE free agency and have, by far, the best starting lineup in the NBA.

Man alive, if we can pick up a new starting PF, move Shard to the 3 spot where he can dominate smaller SF's, and keep Pietrus as our super-sub, we'll have a more versatile lineup, with more talent, than even LA.

I really do not care what JVG says because I would have to say this deal was designed to put more pressure on Hedo's camp. Basically saying look we have a take it or leave it offer for Hedo now. I think it was a smart move. Hedo has to want back in on this team now that we have VC in the lineup.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

Sure did. Im still Happy with this deal. VC is a better passer, scorer, rebounder and finisher.

he is NOT a better passer, although his numbers would not support that, turk is going to have a breakout assist year next year. I DO agree that vince is a better scorer, rebounder and finisher though.

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

quote:

Sure did. Im still Happy with this deal. VC is a better passer, scorer, rebounder and finisher.

he is NOT a better passer, although his numbers would not support that, turk is going to have a breakout assist year next year. I DO agree that vince is a better scorer, rebounder and finisher though.

Vince is a better passer or just as equal but Vince has also been on lesser scoring teams.

Turk was on our team and the scoring sac team.

quote:

quote:

Vince is a better passer. Suggest you do some research before you make ridiculous statements.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Vince is a better passer. Suggest you do some research before you make ridiculous statements.

It would have probably been better for him to say Vince is a more complete player. And Hedo is just 2 years and 2 months younger than Carter.