Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Magic Trade For Vince Carter [Updated: Pics in Magic Jersey]

Ryan Anderson - 6'10" 240lbs - 8pts and 5reb per game in only 19mpg during his rookie campaign.

I'll take that every day of the week.

For those of you that are upset about losing CLee, remember, he was a shell of himslef after he broke his nose. He was tentative and soft. Not to mention, Pietrus when healthy, proved himself to be exactly the guy we need coming off the bench to provide an immediate offensive and defensive spark.

I love this deal. LOVE IT!

Jameer/AJ

Vince/JJ

Hedo/Pietrus

Shard/Anderson

Dwight/Gortat or Foyle

DEEP!!!

The best thing about it...We can move Vince's 17mil expiring contract next season if it doesn't pan out.

For all that have, over the past 2-3 years (particularly around trade deadline time) accused Otis of being too chicken to pull off a big deal, and too much in love with his own players, it is now official that this argument can no longer be used.

And, yes, there were times that I was in this same group.

Otis finally got his "Fool's Gold" !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I suppose now we have to consider why Vince was hanging around the O-Rena during Magic playoff games. I figured it was because he was local...but now....hmmmm.

i guess we're signing chris brown next

And Rihanna, Plaxico Burress and Hulk Hogan

You guys are really sleeping on Ryan Anderson. That is HUGE for us. I know it sounds silly, but it's really not.

He is a legit big man who can hit the 3 with the best of them, young. Think of Brian Cook if he was actually really good and useful. SOLID depth.

I gotta think we are going to get into this draft somehow. What a day.

Now we have Lewis and VC. Who woulda thought?

if you are worried about vc's defense and health dont forget we now have a defensive stopper in jj to cover for vc!!!!!!! hedo is gone if this deal goes down. not enough balls on the court to make this group happy. howard will not only be crying at the refs but everyone else in sight. looks like pietrus, howard, lewis, vc, and nelson. it will be interesting to see who gets the ball. ball junkie must be in shock. i hope someone is checking on him. jacklj

we never had a **** bench....we still have peaches...

after the initial shock of losing lee..im over it and very excited to see whats next!!

I sense a championship next year!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

You guys are insane if you don't like this deal.

It's basically Lee for Vince.

Ryan Anderson is a mother effing stud. The TE for him is better than the TE for a 1st rounder.

If Otis pulls this off, I will print up a banner that says "HAIL TO OTIS!", and post it on my home and business.

its going to keep us from losing hedo too. if it was lee for VC and we could still sign hedo i'd be happy but now we have no bench.

Hedo/Lee/Alston/Battie/Dice/Bass

For Vince?

FML