Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Insider Scoop Regarding Turk and Portland

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

There are some things you dont know.

You might but news like these are not big in America and they rarely get carried to tv.

There have been some big I mean big fights within the team.

They say there are 2 camps;

Jameer, Dwight

vs

Hedo, Rashard

At this point this team cant go very far with this attitude.

I'm not sure where you've been getting your information, but I have to argue against your theory of internal strife. I enjoy a media credential to every game and I have been in the locker room after each game. I get to see these players up close and personal and I am also friendly with those members of the media who cover the team even more than I do.

This is a tight team and there are most certainly not two divided camps in the locker room. Jameer Nelson's locker is very close to Hedo's and Rashard's (only Battie is between them, which should certainly change this offseason). More importanly, Jameer, Dwight, and Hedo all joined this team during the same offseason and they have grown together. Lewis and CLee have been integrated into this nucleus.

I wish everybody on this board were as respectfull as you.

I value your opinion however I am almost certain that there is a big problem within the team.

It ll surface sooner or later.

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

Agree. Though SVG stated as "Turk's a unique guy who would be hard to replace", Its true He might be a product of this system. Hence System can produce another unique talent and Magic would find a way to reach the ring. we will be happy to see that happens as a Turk Fan.

But.

On the other hand i cant agree that he would turn avarage/stat padder in another systems. As he already said in his official site, he dragged his play to another lvl by improving his mental toughness, court vision and also physical manner under SVG system.

Personally i dont care how much he demand and get from his contract in next 4-5 years. This is his problem.

I just would like to see him under another jersey which gives him opportinity to prove his uniqueness to entire NBA independently from which team and which position he is playing.

P.S:

Club,

Acc to DOMalan , Hedo is the 6th valuable player of this year. Somehow!!! this stat freak had found Hollinger's PER list.

Dwight: 25.4 PER

Jameer: 20.6 PER

Gortat: 17.2 PER

Rashard: 16.8 PER

Rafer: 15.6 PER

Hedo: 14.8 PER

But this list should be corrected cuz Adonal Foyle's PER is 19.75.

You know what i meant.

Dont mind DOMalan, let him enjoy his last days with Hedo.

Then again he doesnt know what he is saying, so he cant be held responsible for his actions.

He is so busy turning things into parking lots, he cant even think straight anymore.

He got caught up bad.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

Agree. Though SVG stated as "Turk's a unique guy who would be hard to replace", Its true He might be a product of this system. Hence System can produce another unique talent and Magic would find a way to reach the ring. we will be happy to see that happens as a Turk Fan.

But.

On the other hand i cant agree that he would turn avarage/stat padder in another systems. As he already said in his official site, he dragged his play to another lvl by improving his mental toughness, court vision and also physical manner under SVG system.

Personally i dont care how much he demand and get from his contract in next 4-5 years. This is his problem.

I just would like to see him under another jersey which gives him opportinity to prove his uniqueness to entire NBA independently from which team and which position he is playing.

P.S:

Club,

Acc to DOMalan , Hedo is the 6th valuable player of this year. Somehow!!! this stat freak had found Hollinger's PER list.

Dwight: 25.4 PER

Jameer: 20.6 PER

Gortat: 17.2 PER

Rashard: 16.8 PER

Rafer: 15.6 PER

Hedo: 14.8 PER

But this list should be corrected cuz Adonal Foyle's PER is 19.75.

You know what i meant.

Then again he doesnt know what he is saying, so he cant be held responsible for his actions.

He is so busy turning things into parking lots, he cant even think straight anymore.

He got caught up bad.

Clubmed, Do you really care about what DOM got to say on Hedo?

Isnt it so obvious DOM is doing what he is doing on a deliberate basis to get you guys bonkers?

If hedo is one heck of a player as you say which I think he is I see no worries about hedo eh?

if he stays with the Magic it's all good we all happy bunny including DOM (I hope!), if he decides to leave, fine by me.. we all should offer our sincere thanks for what he's done for the franchise and wish him best of luck .

nothing more than that. no dramas..

I think we can survive without hedo! This franchise has been around for ages for gods sake- we did not quit when shaq left- did not get relegated or anything when Ghill left either..why should we now ?

quote:

I wish everybody on this board were as respectfull as you.

I value your opinion however I am almost certain that there is a big problem within the team.

It ll surface sooner or later.

Maybe we need to differentiate between a true division within the locker room and the typical bickering that is commonplace in ANY sports locker room.

From everyone's favorite, Hoopsworld this morning:

"Hedo and The Magic: It is amusing how the Hedo Turkoglu free agency story is going. Before you get all excited about interest from Portland or Detroit in scooping away Turkoglu keep a few things in mind:

Sign And Trade: Most of the teams with reported interest in Hedo Turkoglu are not interested in grabbing him as a "walk away" free agent, mainly because they can come up with the dollars under the cap to grab Turk, what they would want is a sign and trade deal. That's where Turk gets his big dollar deal, and that requires Orlando to trigger the deal and take back some assets

quote:

That's really hilarious.

quote:

I'm coming late to this thread and might be repeating others' thoughts....

Having said that, my biggest question in all of this "Turk as free agent" talk is this:

Has anyone stopped to consider whether the positive aspects of Turk's game can be duplicated in a different offensive system with different players?

I love Turk as a player, and would like to have him back, but seriously...as versatile and talented as he is, he is also a product of the system. He would likely revert from star player on a title contending team, to average player/stat padder on a poor team if he were to leave the Magic.

(...) He won a world championship with his highschool team, started playing organized basketball at a very early age. (...) QUOTE]

And, as you well know, Hedo was MVP of that world championship.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

You might but news like these are not big in America and they rarely get carried to tv.

Jameer, Dwight

vs

Hedo, Rashard

I'm not sure where you've been getting your information, but I have to argue against your theory of internal strife. I enjoy a media credential to every game and I have been in the locker room after each game. I get to see these players up close and personal and I am also friendly with those members of the media who cover the team even more than I do.

This is a tight team and there are most certainly not two divided camps in the locker room. Jameer Nelson's locker is very close to Hedo's and Rashard's (only Battie is between them, which should certainly change this offseason). More importanly, Jameer, Dwight, and Hedo all joined this team during the same offseason and they have grown together. Lewis and CLee have been integrated into this nucleus.

Now Now LOD, lets not have common sense get in the way here. Clubmed has some valuable insider information from a ocean away. He must have ears like a gazelle. Or Superman. Or like a gazelle if it had Supermans love child.

Silly boy, why do you think things went sour when everything was peaches and cream????

How many times did you see Hedo and Dwight chest bump eachother???

How many times did you see Rashard giving high five to Jameer?

It is an open book, turn the pages, you ll find all the information you need there.

It is not my problem, not my friends problem.

It is your baby you ll have to rock it for seasons to come.

While rocking it keep it in mind that you are the love children of your beloved superman and his side kick mouth piece chewing midget.

and you should keep in mind that you are nothing more than a jock sniffing obnoxious Hedo groupie. You and most of the other Hedo fans are like herpes to this message board.

Silly me. All this time I was supposed to be counting high fives and chest bumps. You're right crazy guy. I should take your hair brained, fresh from your ### opinion over the guy who has spent nearly home game in the Magic locker room.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jameer, Dwight

vs

Hedo, Rashard

Now Now LOD, lets not have common sense get in the way here. Clubmed has some valuable insider information from a ocean away. He must have ears like a gazelle. Or Superman. Or like a gazelle if it had Supermans love child.

Silly boy, why do you think things went sour when everything was peaches and cream????

It is an open book, turn the pages, you ll find all the information you need there.

While rocking it keep it in mind that you are the love children of your beloved superman and his side kick mouth piece chewing midget.

and you should keep in mind that you are nothing more than a jock sniffing obnoxious Hedo groupie. You and most of the other Hedo fans are like herpes to this message board.

Next time read with your eyes what you have written with your hands!

I thought the insult was humorous.

This thread spiraled out of control rather quickly. We need another insider nugget to get it back on track...

quote:
Originally posted by vuzvuz:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jameer, Dwight

vs

Hedo, Rashard

Next time read with your eyes what you have written with your hands!