Sign in to follow this  
redick7

JJ

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Your never ending story when it comes to Redick.

fail sentence #1

quote:
It's too bad he didn't sign your autograph book otherwise you would be so nice too him.

fail sentence #2

quote:
Instead you keep having that tantrum about his not seeing you and signing your autograph book.

fail sentence #3

quote:
So very sorry.

sentence fragment (consider revising)

Can you please pick up a freaking book and educate yourself on proper sentence structure? I, along with many other people here, would greatly appreciate it.

Sky...please try to restrain yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

Your never ending story when it comes to Redick.

fail sentence #1

quote:
It's too bad he didn't sign your autograph book otherwise you would be so nice too him.

fail sentence #2

quote:
Instead you keep having that tantrum about his not seeing you and signing your autograph book.

fail sentence #3

quote:
So very sorry.

sentence fragment (consider revising)

Can you please pick up a freaking book and educate yourself on proper sentence structure? I, along with many other people here, would greatly appreciate it.

Sky...please try to restrain yourself.

Wow 15 year old having another tantrum. So sorry you seem to have such problems. I don't think there is any meds, much more likely hospital stay is recommended for your problem.

IMO it is the best answer for your problem.

I am sure that we all hope you get better before you come back here to post.

Take care.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I'm going to laugh my *** off when you all find out PEC is really cutestory.

LMAO. That would be hilarious. Unfortunately, I think PEC is real, and so very serious with every post.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I'm going to laugh my *** off when you all find out PEC is really cutestory.

LMAO. That would be hilarious. Unfortunately, I think PEC is real, and so very serious with every post.

That would be the greatest punk ever, I'm still trying to figure out who 6ersrule! is.

This stupidity is the reason why I rarely come to these boards anymore.

Instead of the bashing of one player, I would think that all true Magic fans would be excited about the best season in Magic history. All of the team deserves a lot of credit for working hard at their game all year.

But I guess you "negative" posters can't see that. I guess you aren't really Magic fans.

quote:

Wow 15 year old having another tantrum. So sorry you seem to have such problems. I don't think there is any meds, much more likely hospital stay is recommended for your problem.

Take care.

let's see...

sentence #1- poor

sentence #2- poor

sentence #3- so terrible, i think you gave me cancer

sentence #4- moderately bad

sentence #5- pretty decent actually...more like this plz. kthxbai

quote:

quote:

Take care.

let's see...

sentence #1- poor

sentence #2- poor

*Sigh*

is this what we've become?

PEC's easy to bash. She's made so many missteps in the past. Put more effort into your bashing.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

PEC's easy to bash.

fun too

it's not like a logical/rational discussion is possible, so this keeps me entertained. I'm all about entertaining myself.

Oh good grief! Now they're bashing the grammatically challenged! Better quit your day job because you'll be posting in every thread about someone's grammar and spelling!

As for JJ, he is what he is. If you don't like him, then fine, but don't bash the ones who think he's talented and makes a difference. Liking JJ has nothing to do with his looks, where he went to school, or anything else that you tend to complain about. He's JJ, pure and simple. What you see is what you get. He doesn't go out there and try to be somebody he is not like some other players on the team. He keeps improving in some aspect all the time. He never ceases to amaze me in what he can do now and what he will be able to do in the future. No ifs, no ands, or no buts about it. He may be a late bloomer but his day will come and just to spite you guys it may very well be in a Magic uniform. Live with it!

If you don't like him because he went to Duke, that's OK too. The elite, the talented, and the best go right along with the good, the bad, and the ugly.

As for Gortat. He didn't improve. He was always that good but SVG didn't realize it and take advantage of what he brought to the game until this season. In retrospect, JJ and Gortat had chemistry and played very well together. That was a plus for the TEAM!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

Take care.

let's see...

sentence #1- poor

sentence #2- poor

*Sigh*

is this what we've become?

PEC's easy to bash. She's made so many missteps in the past. Put more effort into your bashing.

I don't know. The "so terrible, I think you gave me cancer." line was pretty hysterical.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Magic 1-0 in The Finals when JJ didn't play...just saying...

Magic 4 Celtics(Defending Champs) 3 with JJ starting...Just saying... Like I said in another post, Stan will give Redick another shot at earning the shooting guard spot next season just like he did this season. As much as some like to think Courtney Lee in no way has that spot locked up even though he did do very well and did earn it over Redick when they were battling for playing time at the beginning of the season. Courtney won the first battle but Redick did become a better player because of it. Redick and Lee will both work hard this summer and we can continue our arguement over playing time next season.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

Oh good grief! Now they're bashing the grammatically challenged! Better quit your day job because you'll be posting in every thread about someone's grammar and spelling!

As for JJ, he is what he is. If you don't like him, then fine, but don't bash the ones who think he's talented and makes a difference. Liking JJ has nothing to do with his looks, where he went to school, or anything else that you tend to complain about. He's JJ, pure and simple. What you see is what you get. He doesn't go out there and try to be somebody he is not like some other players on the team. He keeps improving in some aspect all the time. He never ceases to amaze me in what he can do now and what he will be able to do in the future. No ifs, no ands, or no buts about it. He may be a late bloomer but his day will come and just to spite you guys it may very well be in a Magic uniform. Live with it!

If you don't like him because he went to Duke, that's OK too. The elite, the talented, and the best go right along with the good, the bad, and the ugly.

As for Gortat. He didn't improve. He was always that good but SVG didn't realize it and take advantage of what he brought to the game until this season. In retrospect, JJ and Gortat had chemistry and played very well together. That was a plus for the TEAM!

"He doesn't go out there and try to be somebody he is not like some other players on the team."

What players are you referring to and who are they trying to be? You've totally lost me on this one.