Sign in to follow this  
redick7

JJ

Why is everybody hating on JJ? JJ shot over 40% from 3 in the postseason (21 for 52) and did a great job of chasing Ray Allen around. For all you saying JJ was the reason we lost the finals... what about Lee's missed layup? Or JJ going 3 for 3 with 8 points when no one else could make a basket. JJ has also become a good passer and is not as much as a liability as people think on D. Just shut up about JJ because JJ was a big part of this team's success. Jesus, lighten up on the guy. Whenever our team does poorly, JJ is the first one blamed. You guys aren't true Magic fans if you rip on a guy on our team all the time.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Magic 1-0 in The Finals when JJ didn't play...just saying...

This is what I'm saying. People saying JJ is the reason we lost the other games. Basically what you're saying is that we would have swept them if JJ hadn't played?

quote:
Originally posted by redick7:

quote:

This is what I'm saying. People saying JJ is the reason we lost the other games. Basically what you're saying is that we would have swept them if JJ hadn't played?

Bingo

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

quote:
Originally posted by redick7:

quote:

Bingo

Real Talk (I miss jec right about now...)

Well with a little luck he will be gone and to another team soon. You can take that statistic about 1-0 when he did play and only shows the ignorance and how biased you are. JJ may have been the most improved player on the Orlando Magic this year. Argue that bone heads

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

Well with a little luck he will be gone and to another team soon. You can take that statistic about 1-0 when he did play and only shows the ignorance and how biased you are. JJ may have been the most improved player on the Orlando Magic this year. Argue that bone heads

Correction. Gortat was the most improved player, but couldn't see enough minutes because of Howard.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

Correction. Gortat was the most improved player, but couldn't see enough minutes because of Howard.

Just to add...He played so good that a lot of teams are asking for him so he can start on their team. I have not heard the same about JJ

I dont really think this thread is necessary. Redick proved his worth to this team. Those who are knocking him are either completely ignorant or doing so to get under people's skin. Either way, just like everywhere else, some are not to be taken seriously while others are.