Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

I'm Tired of this Trade Nelson (He's holding us back)

Nelson had a great year last year. He was driving, pulling up and hitting that mid range jumper all day long. Plus his uncanny ability to drain the 3 more than kept teams honest. In essence the little guy was so bad last year, that he was voted an allstar. If Nelson can come back strong again this year then we will have an unbelievable season. I always say it starts with your pg's. With that being said I do believe that JJ will ultimately become a pg in this league. It will turn out to be his natural position once and if he learns some serious handles. He's got the shot, the vision and the leadership qualities to do it. BTW I mentioned this when he was a rookie to the 740 team when they were around and they basically thought I was crazy. Well who's crazy now?

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Apparently you fail at detecting humor as well as a multitude of other things.

Nah I'm not gay

The irony. Is that even irony? It may just be a new level of sad.

lol, I was wondering why this thread was bumped. I should have known.

quote:
For those who think Jameer was VOTED All-Star, he wasn't. Ranked 11th among guards.

Who said he was voted in? The coaches selected him.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

Honestly Nelson is a wimp so what does that wimp do? He becomes bestfriend with the best player on the team so he can keep his job. Really sad when you really think about it. He should be grateful to Dwight.

Why do you think next year Orlando will be trying to play Lee or Redick at the point? Cause Jameer sucks. The only reason why we don't hear no trade rumors is because he's Dwight bestfriend. Now it looks like Alston is going to get the boot. Now that means if we're not in the final next season I could only Imagine what you fans are going to say next and when you look at the east Only Boston can play us pound for pound so if we're not in the finals next season which Alston got us to this year. All Im going to say is I told you so.

When we win the NBA finals next year and Nelson is the key or one of the keys, can I bring back this thread and will you formally apologize for your lack of a brain?