Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

I'm Tired of this Trade Nelson (He's holding us back)

Honestly Nelson is a wimp so what does that wimp do? He becomes bestfriend with the best player on the team so he can keep his job. Really sad when you really think about it. He should be grateful to Dwight.

Why do you think next year Orlando will be trying to play Lee or Redick at the point? Cause Jameer sucks. The only reason why we don't hear no trade rumors is because he's Dwight bestfriend. Now it looks like Alston is going to get the boot. Now that means if we're not in the final next season I could only Imagine what you fans are going to say next and when you look at the east Only Boston can play us pound for pound so if we're not in the finals next season which Alston got us to this year. All Im going to say is I told you so.

I agree. Nelson had to suck up to Dwight to even keep his job. He's lucky Dwight got him into the All Star game too. Plus, which I'm still sort confused about, is how Dwight had that much pull to get all those awards for Jameer back in college.

I personally think we should get Rod Strickland back to start. What do you think?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I personally think we should get Rod Strickland back to start. What do you think?

Now way dude, trade Nelson for Hinrich. He's the hardcore tough guy we need to win a championship.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Now way dude, trade Nelson for Hinrich. He's the hardcore tough guy we need to win a championship.

all jokes aside, hinrich is a very good player and not only would solve some of our cap issues but also fix our backcourt size issue.

Really funny I must admit. But people make this guy into a superstar When he's only been an all-star once D. Williams never been one and this guy is not better than D.Williams he does have game but not enough to get us where we want to be.

Crazy. Nelson was playing at an All-Star level before he got injured. He's still young and improving too. He shouldn't have played in the NBA Finals, but I like him and Alston as our point guards for the next few years. As long as that is financially possible.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

This guy has no clue at all.. I pray he never becomes a GM

I kinda hope he does become a GM, maybe for the Pistons? That city already had Matt Millen.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

I actually feel like I have lost IQ points after reading this and have a serious feel to lock it just for its complete fail of an argument!

Don't lock it, it's fun to watch Mac Man fail.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

all jokes aside, hinrich is a very good player and not only would solve some of our cap issues but also fix our backcourt size issue.

My bad maybe Im not giving Nelson enough credit I think he good he has talent but him being consider 5'11 or 6'0 feet really bothers me I just don't think he can lead this team to a champoinship