Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Would Anyone Take Vince Carter?

NO, NO, and NO. Bum and always will be, and only good every other game with a gazillion left on his deal, and he refused to sign my autograph when he came to my job when i was 16.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Not for the contract he is making now.

Would you take him if it did not effect the rest of the team salary wise. Meaning that ownership would take on his contract for the next 2 years and still spend the money needed to have a full roster full of quality players?

LOL!! Haha, everyone on here needs to hail MagicFanBen as the savior now. Nice one Magicben.

You're our own human future prognostication device!! Anyone get that reference, probably not..*sigh*

-Charlius-

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Bump....funny how everyone changed their tune on VC.

I had closure! I had MOVED ON! *sob*

LOL with me and the concept of "VC on the Magic" it really is the girl you finally get with after being friends for far too long a time.

But anyway, I still think I'm right about VC and Hedo playing well together.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

LOL with me and the concept of "VC on the Magic" it really is the girl you finally get with after being friends for far too long a time.

Then all these years later you find out the sex sucked.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Then all these years later you find out the sex sucked.

You really are quite the pessimist, aren't you?

LOL this is still the "spend a bunch of money and hope something happens soon" honeymoon phase.

As in, it's not even preseason yet.

quote:

quote:

I had closure! I had MOVED ON! *sob*

But anyway, I still think I'm right about VC and Hedo playing well together.

SKY, wish we had both VC and Hedo playing together.would not it be insane (ity) indeed?

jameer

VC

Hedo

Shard

Dwight..

AJ

JJ

MP

Ryan Anderson

Bass..

end of dreams for others...

that is why I wont buy into this hedo/portland thing until I have seen him wearing that ****ty jersey..

quote:

Thats what this forum is full, of flip floppers. I can't stand that and have called many people out on it before. VC deal is just as bad as it was then and the same problems exist with him being on our team. Now it happened and he is great and goes to the rim blah blah blah. Actually he does not go to the rim like he used to and shoots more jump shots than Hedo. Yeah its crazy but if people actually knew anything about Carters game and watched him play in the past 3 years instead of thinking about Toronto and the slam dunk contests they would realize this.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

Thats what this forum is full, of flip floppers. I can't stand that and have called many people out on it before. VC deal is just as bad as it was then and the same problems exist with him being on our team. Now it happened and he is great and goes to the rim blah blah blah. Actually he does not go to the rim like he used to and shoots more jump shots than Hedo. Yeah its crazy but if people actually knew anything about Carters game and watched him play in the past 3 years instead of thinking about Toronto and the slam dunk contests they would realize this.

hahaha good talk. Good talk. Plz dont talk like u know anything about Vince Carter's "game"" again. Ur mind is just set on hating vince.

plz plz plz dont ever say he doesnt attack the rim like he used to.

YOU are the one who needs to do some research.